"we locked in, u ain't see outside, it's ice everywhere & snow." Robin was watchin the news.

"are u serious? " she said with thoughts in her mind

"yea, the traffic is bad ,I'm watchin da news now." she was smackin her gum

"really Robin calm down with that gum. Ugh well I guess ima just go chill ina lobby."

"ok ima keep u updated."

Robin & Megan ended threw conversation.

*************************************

August & half of his team were gathering up there things to head out for the road. " I wonder where she works?" Rachel, his assistance question out loud. She's mixed with white ,black, kinda of big boned, a head full of curly hair. Her deep dimples in her cheeks is wat makes her pretty face perfect.

"probably a strip club." August answered her thoughts. He pulled down his black "Heauxs" beanie down so it wasn't just sittin on his head.

"nooo, she's to pretty for that." She said

"ha body just rite fo it. " he said chuckling.

"she's gonna choreograph everything." Ford said entering the conversation

"u think she dat good huh?" August asked em.

"yea, she has potential , & da way she talked back to ya.,yeaa she's the one." he said.

They finished gathering every thing, took tha elevator to the lobby. "Aye , guys we have a problem ." Rachel said as they approached the lobby door. She notice it had ice on it & seen the snow.

"Excuse me, we are told to not let anybody leave the building due to the weather" a white older lady said to them , she was at the front desk. "y'all are welcome to go to our seatin room that's round to ya left , or seat in the lobby." She said in her southern accent.

"I'll be in da seatin room." August said makin a left, it was kinda like he was going back to the elevator.

*************************************
Megan flipped thru the tv channels in the sitting room.There wasn't nothing on that amused her so she just dealt with the news.It was very calm & peaceful in the sitting room, two small couches, two couch chairs , vending machine, ice & water maker, a tv on the wall & a coffee table. She checked her phone to see if she had any missed notifications nun what so ever.

"That's ya 4th time checkin ya fone ." A voice said across from her.

Megan startled up. " oh , I ain't kno u was in here" She looked up to August.

"yea I got quiet feet." he said back. Megan was sittin on tha small couch that was up against tha wall & August was sittin in tha chair diagonal from her.

"That's nice to know." she said sarcastically

August just gave her a dumb look.

"so when do I start dancing?" she asked referring back to her auditions .

"who said you have da job?" he said with his eyebrows crunched up.

"well, the guy in there was amazed at how I was dancing ,& the girl was asking questions , I also saw u looking, so I just know I'm down." Megan said very confident in herself.

"Ford, he always like that, Rachel just noisy, & me , u couldn't tell I had my glasses on. " he said tryin to knock down her confidence.

"I know I made the cut,half of dem broads that auditioned isn't any good when they dance in front of a guys, but best believe if my homegirl was in here she would of made it too." Megan adjusted her self so she was sittin on her left leg & the right was on the ground.

"& u know how to act wen dancin in front of a nigga?" he asked thinkin about tha convo he & Rachel had before exiting tha dance studio room.

"yea ,well as a dancer u don't suppose to react a certain way in front of a gender." she checked her phone.

"where ya from?" August licked his lips.

"Chiraq, "

August crunched up his brows in confusion

"Chicago."

"where ya work?" he asked tryin to see if his predictions were right.

"don't trip, just know I'm gettin by." she said crossing ha arms. "why ya wanna know?"

"cuse ikno ya not round here."

"Oh ok,"Megan started to not really care what he said , bc at the end of tha day he was a regular person to her. "Ugh on my gosh, why so many hours tho?" she asked out loud about the weather. The news cast announced that anybody that is inside is to stay there until tha roads get clear.

August slightly laughed when she said that.

"whyy?" she asked holdin out tha syllables

"aye man you sound so propa wen ya say dat."

"well I'm not from round here dats why." she said tryin to mock his accent.

"aye chill dat shit out." he said gettin serious, he ain't like wen people talked about his accent.

"well now ya know how I feel, I'm sensitive wen it comes to my shit." she said mockin the last part from ATL the Movie.

It was going be a long rest of the day for the both of them. It was dull & white outside. Georgia never really had snow, so today when it came down everyone was surprised & mad because they didn't want it.

"Its so beautiful." Rachel entered tha room & went straight to the window.

"yea it's alright , I seen better." Megan said rolling her eyes.

"How better." Rachel turned around to accept Megan's challenge

"18ins of snow, this lil 2in ain't nun compared to back home." Megan scrolled through her contacts & sent Robin a message.

Rachel took a seat next to August. " yea but we never had snow , so this is special." she said smiling

"Whatever." She said gettin up & walkin off

Rachel became very intimidate of Megan's attitude. She didn't like how she was coming off to her, it was a bad look on Megan's behave.

August gave a slight laugh , "she has a smart ass mouth." he sat back & rubbed his hands together.

"ya, she seems very mean." Rachel looked at the door & notice Megan walkin back in on da phone

"That's bullshit Big, I'm stuck at a dance studio, I can't get there...... ya I know......but.....i need money just like you, $300 ain't shit , I can make $500 in two hrs," Megan walked ova to da vending machine to buy a snack.

"I told u she was a stripper." August mouthed out to Rachel.

She just laughed quietly.

"So u gon give me my hrs back or not?...... ok whatever." Megan hung up tha phone from her manager, Big.

*************************************

- Megan is soo rude..

-Is Rich a player or nah?

-Should I had more details?

-Should I add pictures so y'all can have a clear vision of tha characters ,or y'all like to use y'all imagination??

2 Comments , Comment Comment, Comment, Vote, Vote, Vote,