Train Ride

I was riding the subway. It was pretty late in the night, around 10.
I was wearing a black mini skirt and a hot pink crop top. And in the hurry of missing the train, i entered a compartment that was very crowed. And there was not much space to stand comfortably.

I was in the middle of men. Literally. I put on my earphones, and into the music world.

After a while, i felt hands brush across my butt.  I thought it might have happened by mistake, and ignored it. This happened for two more times, then i turned the other way to see who it was, I didn't notice anyone. So i left it and went into the music land again.

This time however, the guy standing on the right of me, reached his hand out and grabbed my boob. I was lost in the pleasure of it. As i hadnt been touched for more than three months, and was quite wet just at the mere thought of it.

This encouraged more men to do so. Soon, i felt hands on both my boobs, hands on my butt too. The guy in front of me, grabbed my skirt and tore it, and i wasnt wearing any underwear, so he shoved his thick digits up my pussy and started exploring it. I was caught up in everything and was ready to cum right now. I couldnt care less about where we were, and i started moaning. Very loud. Bad thing. Soon enough, every guy in that train wanted to fuck me or play with my pussy or big boobs.

My crop top was ripped off too. And the bra was thrown somewhere. Not to boast now but my boobs are pretty big. ( 34Dd)

Then a blind fold was tied around my eyes. And then i was forced to kneel down so both my holes were exposed. I could hear somebody taking pictures of the whole thing. That only turned me on even more.

There is a "hole" lot more from where this came from. Lemme know if you like it and if you want me to continue this.

Love and kisses.