~.One.~

When my head hits the metal platform, I don't black out this time. I open my eyes, blinded by a white light. Looking down, I see only my feet are chained to a metal platform. I can see green walls and a room full of computers, people in coats and much more doctor-friendly things.

"Wha?" I groan groggily and sit up. The boys are up too, muttering like damsels in distress. No, I'm not Shakespeare. It just seemed appropraite.

"So the gamers are up." A woman with a clipboard walks in our.. Chamber? I realize there's a see through window with people with bug eyes looking at me.

"Where are we?" I demand.

"Calm down, let me explain." She says patiently. 

"Well hurry up then!" Harry taps his foot impatiently.

"Welcome to I.R.O.N, first of all. We're an orginazation for video games. Not just any video game. It's called Ironkill. We put real, living breathing humans into the game and see if they survive until level 100. The rules are easy as pie: Kill enemies, get rewards to upgrade your gear. If you die, your human dies, too. You die." She explains.

Well, now I'm awake.

"And.." Niall adds..

"And we're going to put you in the game."

Arguing comes almost instantly. Yells of rejection. All just coming from this chamber.

"Inject the morphine."

"Hell no, bitch!" I bark. "It's not morphine. It's just code. Just a little velium.."

She straps each of us to the table. It's happening so quickly. We struggle to get out, but it's no use. But weren't we watching a movie in our hotel room..?

Niall's the first to be injected. It makes him woozy like crazy. "Oooh, look at the little trees outsiiiiidee... I like greeeeen..." He says dreamily while staring out a window that's not there.

Then Harry. 

"Hiiiiiiiii liiiiighhts..." He says, staring up at the ceiling.

"Damn! That thing's- Oooh... is that a bug? Flyy little bug.. flllyyyy..." Zayn's head hits the metal (so said pillow) but he doesn't even mention it.

"Look at the... the... looooook.." Liam's eyes are shut, but he's imaginging something. Godno! Please!

My adraline calms down and I just take notice of a dinosaur skeleton in the corner.. "Rawrrrr... dinooo... roooarrr..." I say woozily. That's when something's shut on top of me. I feel a sharp zap but I just giggle.

"That tickleeeeeeeeed.... where's my dino?"

I fidgit a little. Then the valium wears off. So quickly, I can't even say. 

"Huh? What's going on?!" I scream. 

"HELP!"

"AHHHH!"

"FUCK!"

"NOO!"

But it's too late.

The first thing I see, is Lava.