Eyeless, Not Blind. (Eyeless Jack Romance)

Prologue

"Mom can I please go to Scotts' house today. He's my best friend and you know that!" I begged my mother. "Alright Lilly! Just stop bugging me about it okay?" my mom replied aggravated. "Thanks mom!" I beamed. I ran out if the living room and upstairs into my room. I unplugged my phone and shoved it into my pocket.

I brushed my hair and adjusted my Sleeping with Sirens t-shirt. I ran down stairs. "Bye dad! Love you!" I yelled before running out the back door and into my moms car. She put on her red lipstick and backed out of the driveway. Scott lived one block away. My parents don't think I'm mature enough to walk there alone so they have to drive me.

I didn't mind. I'm just 13. My parents are over protective. It annoys me but I usually get over it. My mom stopped her car. I noticed a bright red sports car in his driveway. I ignored it and knocked on Scotts door. My mom wanted say hello to his mom so she came up behind me. The door opened. It's Scotts mom. "Hello Mrs.Madison." I smiled. "Hey Lilly-Pad." she smiled. She stood aside to let me in. I walked in and saw my mother and Mrs.Madison talking. "How long until they start dating?" my mom snickered. "Not long I hope." Mrs.Madison answered. Me and Scott? No way.

I walked into their living room and saw Scott and some man playing video games. Scott noticed me first. "Hey Lilly." he beamed. The man noticed me. "Hey Scott is this your little girlfriend?" he snickered. My shyness took over. "N-No!" I stammered. "Uncle Todd, this is Lilly, my friend, Lilly this is Uncle Todd." Scott explained. I shyly waved. He happily waved. My mom came in the living room. Todd and her eyes met. Todd got up and went to go talk to my mom. I just sat next to Scott. My mother would giggle and Todd would laugh every now and then.

I didn't think anything of it.