Sneak Peak

i lay on the floor the wounds inflicted by the hooks had done their damage, blood poured across the floor as i looked around the dark room "Toby!" I screamed hearing him cry in pain "Toby!" I screamed again only to be hit with another hook which ripped across my leg, I screamed and fell again "leave her alone!" Toby screamed before I heard him cry in pain

I ran to his screams to find him on the floor, his shirt stained with blood, I ran over and helped him up "Toby" i whispered, stroking his face, he opened his eyes and smiled "you" he whispered pressing his lips against mine, suddenly the alarm went off and the light hit us, I grabbed his arms as masked men started pulling us apart "time to get cleaned up" they said "I want Toby" I squealed as they dragged me away from him.

I sat naked in the showers and seen Toby in the shower next to mine, glass separating us, my wounds were deep, this challenge, was the worst, i grabbed the soap in anger and my tears where on the verge of flowing, then I heard him tap the glass "don't do anything" he said, I pressed my hand against the glass but I couldn't look at him "Libby look at me" he said, i didn't know why until I looked up seeing bodies being thrown into my shower, two girls lay dead in front of me and the water washed their blood over to me.

i slowly looked at Toby and began to cry "please, stop this" I whispered, he clenched his jaw and put both his hands on the glass "I would in a heart beat" he said, i lifted my hand again and pressed it against the glass over his hand "Don't look at them" he said "their blood is touching me!" I screamed standing up and slamming my hands hard against the glass.

"take them out! take them away from me!" I screamed the doors opened and a man covered in black walked in, he threw a towel around me before dragging me  out by my hair "Time for your food" he said, I watched as Toby was grabbed and pushed out of the showers, my body ached and blood still poured from my wounds "this lady will fix you both up" the man said pushing Toby and I into a room, where a scared but nice looking girl was sitting

"hello my name is Sandy , I'm here to sew you up and dress you for tonight's meal and every other night until I am no longer needed" she smiled, I decided to just try and trust her, I slowly walked forward and tried a smile "I'm so sorry that this happened to you" she admitted before sitting us down............