I turn around glaring at Juliet. She bites her lip. Scott and Josh try to hide their laughter. "Sorry?" Juliet asks me. I just nod and roll my eyes. She did it again. Just whne im about to open my lockerhe hugs me with such force that I tumble and bang my head for the second time. Josh and Scott had fits of laughter. "Juliet!" I shout at her.She tries not to laugh while I glare at her.

"Sorry!!" She whines!  She comes to hug me again but I just move. I remove my books from the locker and storm away from my friends and to make things worse I dont notice water fallen in the hallway and slip landing on my bottom. Hard. That made everyone- whoever were there laugh. This just made Josh and Scott laugh even harder. Bell had already rung and I was 15 minutes late.

I put my hand out in the front. Josh helps me up so easily. "You set it up dint you." I turn to look at me friends. "Juliet nods in between her laughter. I look at my bottom great it looked like I had peed but from my ass! Just how embarassing can my morning get?!

"Im going home." I tell them and they just follow me. "Why you guys following me?" I ask them. They just shrug so I ignore them. Im about to sit in the drivers seat when Josh pulls me away. "Nope, Im driving babe." He says. I just stomp my foot not wanting to argue with him and sit in the passenger seat with Scott and Juliet sitting behind us. Scott had his hands over Juliets shoulder. She was sunggled into him. God they looked soo cute together!

I remember how difficult it was to convince the two of them that they like eachother. Thats how Josh and I became enemies. "Josh? Why my house?" I ask him. He hardly come home these days. "Because im going to be staying there for some time now." He tells me like as if that was nothing new. No new news. My mouth falls open. "What?" I ask him. "Your parents kicked you out again?" I ask them. He just nods.

Ok Im going to talk about this later

 Apparently Josh and Scott had other idea. We were going somewhere else. Dont ask me where. They wont tell me. Juliet dosnt know either. Thank god! Wait for all I know she's pretending. "Im sleeping." I announce. "Bad morning Av?" Juliet asks me. I nod and scowl. "Aww....you poor thing. What happened?" Josh coos. "Bro. Dont do that again please you sound gay." Scott tells Josh. It makes me laugh. Josh just rolls his eyes.

"I dreamt of.." I pause. should I say it? Why not? Nothing wrong in that right? "My parents" I just say it...well I dint exactly dream of them...instead of that I dreamt of that....guy...I dont really know why. Juliet is the only one who knows about my sister being raped and me killing her abuser. No one says anyhting until Josh speaks up. "Your lying." He accuses me.

Ofcourse im lying but how the hell does he know? "No. Im not" I tell him frowning. "You know Ava I dont get it why you need to hide it from us. We know about your sister you know and we are really hapy that you got ur sisters abuser." He tells me. I get those seriosu looks from everyone. What the hell? How do these two know?

Its like Scott read my mind when he answers. "You were drunk one night and you said it all. You even mentioned your first crush." HE tells me. I blush slightly. Not remembering anything like that. I frown. "Wait. Did anyone else hear that?" I asked him. "Nah..just the two of us." He tells me.

"when-" Before I could finish juliet interupts."A month before your parents passed away." I nod. Ok this is just too depressing I roll down the windows and let my hair fly. I increase the volume of the music and start cracking silly jokes. talk about perverted things. Yes, my friends and I are little perverted- ok little is an understatement. We are veyr pervereted but we dont DO Perverted things.

"Poor guy man. His ejaculated thinking about Betty." Josh is describing an even which took place during the football selections. Scott and Josh were both there and Betty is this popular chick- a clique gal who is such a fake-o and has big boobs. Yeah :P

"Did Betty know?" I ask him. "Hell yeah she did! She was standing right there checking Scott out." Scott blushes and Juliet rolls her eyes. She is possesive about Scoot just like Scott is of her but they both know their limits. "Eric was standing close to her when he tripped and ended falling on her and thats when it happened. She felt it."

"Yuck!" Juliet and I say in unision. Ok. None of us are virgins I know but still I dont know why I just felt really grossed out! "Betty's reaction was amazing!" Scott excalims. I could just imagine. I shake my head imagining her freak out because she felt someone like Eric's dick. God! he must have been so embaressed!!

Finally after an half an hour long drive we reach the place....It was soo beautiful! I should have guessed. I used to come here soo often.

It was The Cliff where I always used to hang out before my parents died. This was like my private getaway. It stilll looked the same and beautiful. Actually it was good there was a blindfold on my eyes. I dint mention that did I? :P

"Wow...." Is all I say.

yeah its a little boring in this chapter but I promise the next chapter is going to be fun!