|||The Bathroom|||

• Do you know how much I'd love to stab you wheeler •

-

Some pretty graphic stuff bout to go down in this chapter

-

After the other days events mike wasn't talking. The police found his dad murdered and cut in tiny pieces on his bed.
The worst part was that the murderer had done it while he was alive. Mike didn't tell the police about Jane because they can't take one teenage boys word. He had no proof.

Mike was walking into school barely awake. All night he stayed at his aunts and got no sleep. The flashing images of the girl covered in blood was in his Fathers blood. Mike was almost traumatised by Jane.

He was looking around for his locker when he saw the girl who almost killed him yesterday walking through the school hallways Mike stopped in his tracks. " That's not her " he whispers to himself. But his mind was convinced it was.

Mike casually walked to his locker like nothing had happened. He wasn't going to make a scene. It was very unlikely it was her. Mike opened his locker and he found all of his books ripped and covered in blood. He gasp and jumps back. Mike looks up and sees a note taped to his locker. His shaky hands reach out to grab it but then he feels a tap on his shoulder. Mike slams the locker and turns around in a cold sweat.

" Oh sorry did I scare you?" Will ask. Mike sighs in relief. Was he going to tell will. Not right now he can't. " Yeah sorta. " mike says nervously. " Well I'm sorry about your dad. That was. That was horrible " will says with a frown on his face. " Yes it was. Um Im busy we can talk later " mike says pushing will away. Will shrugs and walks off.

Mike sighs and quickly turns around opening his locker. He grabs the note and reads it.

Hey wheeler, Guess who's back. Meet me in the boys bathroom <3

Mike crumbles the note and slams his locker. He's putting a end to this right now.

Mike rushes into the boys bathroom to see a guy in a hoodie looking over at the sink. Mike walks over to looks down at what the persons looking at. He jumps back and the person turns their head to look at him. It wasn't a boy it was Jane! 

" L-leave me alone " mike stutters.
" why are you afraid " Jane says with a smirk. " Come look ".

Mike walks over to Jane and looks at her slitting her wrist. " Isn't it beautiful how the blood flows smoothly down the sink "  Jane says smiling. " No that's sick!" Mike says raising his voice. Jane is too busy focusing on her wist to pay any attention to mike.

Mike is about to run out of the bathroom when he hears " Stay wheeler ". Mike turns back to look and Jane. She was drying off her wrist. " Why " mike ask.
" Because I have something to show
You" she says throwing the paper towel on the ground. She pulls down her hoodie sleeve and reaches behind her pulling out a knife.

" Do you know how much I would love to stab you wheeler? " Jane ask.
She slowly walks closer to mike and holds the knife out for mike to take.
" you want to try " she whispers with a devilish grin on her face.

" Try what?" Mike ask. " Stab me. I dare you " Jane says pushing the knife towards mike. " No!" Mike yells. Jane is obviously irritated at his response.
" Why not?" She ask calmly. " B-because. That would be murder " mike says nervously ready to take off out of the bathroom. Jane pulls the knife back A lifts it above her head. " Wheeler your going to be-" before she could finish mike was off running out of the bathroom.