Tomorrow's Mistakes

Bold- Writing
Bold- thoughts
Bold- talking

"Sometimes I wonder without our past mistakes, what would we learn?" Sakura wrote in her notebook

"Would we learn to not to make the same mistakes the again? Or would we learn to not get caught. Without our mistakes, we would be just people! Without emotions we would be lifeless, without rules we would be wild and crazy, but without mistakes we would be people. Average people, the ones who don't care about the people around us and feel as that everyone would be below them. Do you want to be that person?" Sakura looked over through her writing and sighed it sounded as if she was writing to the president or something. She wanted the aspersions of her generation to be able to connect to it, and feel the need to not be perfect.

Leaning back in her chair, and wiping the sweat from her forehead a small smile, found its way on to her. It was these moments that she used to continue her way through the painful experience of being the writer of 'Tomorrow's Mistakes'

Sure say it what a nerd, she probably had a horrible sob story and sooner than later she fined Prince Charming! Not.

'Tomorrow's Mistakes' wasn't telling her story like "Another Princess Story!" What an excuse of a take on the real word. The short newspaper that came out every-two weeks was a source of advice and a look on the real world from someone else's take than the readers own

Being a writer was hard, and if anyone found out who she was than....

She wouldn't no what do, but she knew one thing for sure that was the reason why she wouldn't tell a soul

Sakura grinned, writing was her passion and having a few bags under her eyes, didn't mind to her. Achieving her ultimate goal was to start a her owns newspaper.

She wondered if she could truly achieve it, and tell everyone her secret

________________________________

That's it for now!

Not really a chapter if you ask me but a little preview of sorts.

....

....

Well I guess that's it......

Sakura: Infinitys_Clouds does not own Naruto or any of the pictures used....