Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 2

A/N: I am taking suggestions for the name of the book. Okok back to the story. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Vena's P.O.V

It didn't take long for some of the members to show up. First it was the Nevitts: Eddie, Della, and Wesley. The next set of people to arrive were Izzy and Cameron. After them were the Kims: Eugena, Justin, and Paul. Finally the last to arrive were the Cummings: Michal and Nolan. I guess not a lot of people were going to show up since we were just going to hike for probably an hour or so. 

"Hello, Izzy!" I say as I walk over to her. 

"Vena! Hi." Izzy says smiling. We chat for awhile about nothing in particular, Della joined in at one point. We get interrupted by Eddie.

"Okay, we are loading up the van now." Eddie states. Most of us bolt towards the van hoping to get the best seats, me included. I like the back, the usual occupants weren't here today so maybe it would be empty and I could lay there and not be noticed. 

Fortunately for me the back was open, unfortunately though, Michal set by me. (A/N: Michal is a great person but book Vena wanted a seat to herself) "What's up, Michal?" I say.

"Welcome back to church." 

"I feel hurt, Maggie didn't tell me that I would be forced into going hiking..The betrayal might kill me." I say as I place a hand on my heart, falling over dramatically. Michal just laughs at me. "Don't laugh at my pain, Michelle."   

"Sorry."

"You better be." At this point the van is loaded.

"Is everyone buckled up?" Ralph asks as he pulls out of the church parking lot. 

"Yes." everyone yells in unison.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Yeah, I'm way to lazy to type anymore. You guys can just have this. ♥︎