"Don't they have anything better to write about?"

Hermione got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. James, Albus, and Lily were at sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Hey 'mione, how'd you sleep?" Ginny asked cheerfully.

"Good, I see that the kids are ready to go to Hogwarts." Hermione said smiling at the three children that were sitting around the table.

"Yeah, the train will be leaving in about an hour. After they leave we can go over to your house and get your things." Ginny said.

****

After the kids got onto the Hogwarts Express, Hermione, Harry, and Ginny started talking to Neville and Luna.

"I'm very sorry about Ron," Luna said.

"You needn't be Luna, it was Ron's stupid choice......Wait how did you know about that?" Hermione asked confused.

"It was all over in the Daily Prophet this morning! It was the headliner!" Neville said.

"Doesn't the Daily Prophet have anything else to write about?" Hermione said annoyed.

"Well they haven't much to write about since Harry defeated Voldemort! They're so desperate for things to write about that their headliner yesterday was an interview with Pansy and Blaise and how they're expecting again!" Neville said.

"Again???" Ginny said surprised, "They just had a child less than three months ago!"
"I know it's pretty unbelievable. I don't see how they can handle that many children." Neville said.

Luna looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey, Hermione, if you'd like, I can help you find an apartment." Luna offered.

Hermione looked at her in shock. "That would be brilliant!" She said.

"So, what are you guys up to after this?" Neville asked curiously.

"Well, me and Hermione are going to her house and packing her things up, and Harry is going to work." She replied.

"If you'd like, me and Luna would love to help you two." Neville said.

"That sounds great, Neville. thank you!" Hermione said great fully.

****

Hermione rode with Ginny and Neville and Luna took their own car.

They pulled into the driveway.

"I'll get the boxes and tape from the back. you should go see if Ron is home." Ginny said.

"I'll go with you!" Luna announced as she followed Hermione up to the front door.

She unlocked the door and they both walked in.

"I'll check down here, and you can check upstairs," Luna suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds fine." Hermione said.

She walked up the stairs and checked every room. There was no sign of him.

"Hey Luna, is he down here?" Hermione asked as she walked down the stairs.

"No, but you have an awful infestation of Nargals in you bathroom sink." Luna said.

Some people thought that Luna was crazy, but after knowing her for more than ten years, Hermione was used to her saying weird things like that.

Just then, Ginny and Neville walked in with a whole lot of boxes.

"Okay um..., Ginny those boxes can go upstairs." Hermione told Ginny.

"Okay." She replied cheerfully.

"To cut time in half, me and Luna can work on the downstairs and you and Ginny can do the upstairs." Neville suggested.

"Sounds good!" Ginny said with a smile .

****

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far, please tell me what you guys think down below in the comments. Don't forget to vote and comment. I love you guys so much! I think that I'm going to be updating 2-3 times a week now instead of  daily, Ive been extremely buisy. Oh and if you have Facebook please send me a friend request, I would love to speak to my readers on messenger and get to know you guys a bit better!

Facebook: Benz Isenbarg