"First of all, never try a British accent again, that was shambolic. Second, do you rate Atom and Humber?"

"Do you breathe?" I responded.

"Then its settled. The wedding is on." We all laughed and continued to watch our show.

Throughout the rest of the evening, we turned on a football game, Liverpool V Arsenal, which was quite entertaining as Cal is a Liverpool fan and Chris is an Arsenal fan.

"Bets?" Tobi asked as the game began.

"Liverpool and Arsenal? Both teams are gonna lose." I said taking a sip of my tea, earning myself a light slap on the shoulder from Chris, causing a giggle to emit from my lips.

"She's got a point." Cal mumbled, and Annie nodded in response.

"Annie you don't know the first thing about football what are you nodding to." I called her out.

"Listen here let me pretend to know something to fit in." Cal laughed and threw a lazy arm over her.

I saw a slight blush creep on her cheeks and grabbed my phone, sending her a text.

To Annie: Get it.

She looked up at me and glared, to which I giggled.

"What's so funny?" Cal looked over and he peeked at Annie's phone, reading the text message and looking at me, a devilish smirk on his face.

"You're one to talk, Mrs. Dixon." Cal teased and I saw Chris' cheeks flare red.

"Enough teasing the girl now Cal, just watch the game." Tobi said.

So he did, but he kept his arm around Annie and I smiled at them.

After the game ended, at an Arsenal loss, Chris was a bit dejected, and Cal was sitting pretty on his high horse.

"I've never seen a game so intense." Cal commented, and Annie looked at me, making me remember last September.

"Rose has." She scoffed, and they all turned their attention to me.

"Care to elaborate?" Tobi asked.

"Last September. Arsenal and Chelsea played. Traumatized me." Chris threw his head back in laughter.

"That was a wonderful game." He said.

"Oh get in the bin."

"Both of you get in the bin." Annie interjected.

I stood up from my comfortable spot, going to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"Mind grabbing me one, Mrs. Dixon?" Cal called.

I rolled my eyes, getting a bit fed up with his teasing.

Nonetheless, I grabbed each of us a bottle of water and tossed him his, opening mine up and taking a drink.

"Coffee is so much better than tea." Annie said, sitting up straight in her seat.