Tanaka: YAAAH!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO GO TO MY NEXT CLASS, SAYONARA! 

Daichi: I pity Hinata.'

~~~~~~~~~~Beginning of last hour~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata sighed as he picked up his books and left the room. It had been hard for him to concentrate today with thoughts of volleyball swimming through his conscience. Lunch was no different, he recalled that he almost forgot to eat at all in his preoccupied state. He walked to his locker, went through the familiar motions of using it, and with his bag packed and situated firmly upon his shoulders, he headed to the gym. He wasn't going to practice today. Instead, Hinata waas going to watch the official volleyball team train. (He told himself he was indifferent, but Hinata was rarely honest with himself.)

On the way down the hallway, head ducked and listening to his shoes squeaking against the polished hardwood floor, Hinata didn't even look up once, which proved to be a mistake. 

"What the heck? Watch where you're goin' shrimp!" Maybe this wasn't an unfortunate mistake though... these students looked like they had recently transfered, and they had no idea of his 'creepy reputation'.... he definitely wanted something to take his foul mood out on and glaring at his shoes wasn't giving him as much satisfaction as showing up these extremely tall guys would. He noticed that nearby students were backing away in fright, and he decided that he could make this very fun, indeed...

"Hey, look at me when i'm talking to you, shorty!"

The person he bumped into and his two lankeys were easily almost 180 cm each, which probably made them feel superior as they stood over him threateningly... until Hinata's head slowly swivelled up to meet their gaze, eyes impossibly wide and unblinking, a blank look on his face. Some clouds blacked out the sun at that moment, and much of the light from the windows diminished, which cast creepy shadows on Hinata's face that seemed to crawl as the clouds drifted. Slowly, ever so slowly, a wide cheshire grin spread on the small male's face. By this time, the entire hall was deserted.

In a voice so quiet it was almost undetectable, Hinata whispered...

"Don't try to scream... No one will hear you, ya know..?"

And yet they still didn't heed his advice... how rude. Hinata watched the quickly retreating backs of the taller students. He was going to be late to see the volleyball team practice... but it was so worth it...

~~~~~~~~~~At Gym~~~~~~~~~~

"Awwwwwwww! I seriously thought he would show up today!" 

"Its fine Tanaka, you tried."

At that moment, Hinata walked through the doors. A disturbing smile was on his face, and his voice carried throughout the gym.

"Last night, I dreamt I had murdered you... it had been so fun, all those organs! Simply delicous.. yet here you are... I guess you could say I'm glad." Everyone shuddered, even Hinata, though his was from excitement. This was so fun, ha!

"W-elll... um... ok.. why are you here?" Suprisingly, Sugawara spoke up.

"I wanted to watch you practice."

Tanaka looked triumphant. "YAAAAA, and maybe you'll join???"

"My answer hasn't changed." This didn't seem to sway Tanaka as he danced around in glee. 

"Why do you want to watch us practice?" This was Daichi.

"Reasons... why not?" with no answer to that, the captain let Hinata settle down near the wall, bag on his lap, and observe the practice that was about to start. He still didn't know what to do... maybe watching them will help?

-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi! I'm sorry for the kinda late update (more than a week, yikes!) though you can't really blame me, within the first 3 days of initially publishing the story I had 4 chapters done... and I've had testing... I wrote a longer chapter than usual today to try to make up for it. about 1250 words, yey.

Anyway, I've been working on writing up the actual plotline, I wanted to start out the story first. I'd also really appreciate some comments, maybe some feedback from people reading this? Honsetly, I'm fine without them, I can live, but it would be nice to see that someone cared about this story enough to actually leave their thaughts on it. I will try to reply to any comments if you have questions on the plot or something. This is the first 'serious' fanfic I've ever written, and I plan on doing several books on it. I don't know how many chapters each book will be if I do somehow get that far, but I'll try to run this story at a moderate pace, not too slow, not too fast... ya.. If you're still reading this I applaud you. 

If you are~Thanks for actually caring (maybe)