😫Damnnn💦❤️💍

Nikki's Pov
As I was at work my mama texted me and told me that she had gotten engaged and she wanted me to come and met up with her and the special person. As I was finna lock up this fine ass Carmel  guy walked in. He asked me for a pack of condoms for later, then he winked at me. What's that supposed to mean I thought

             Chresanto's Pov
I was hungry asf and I was strolling in a mall so I decided to stop at the pit stop.When i walked in there I saw this fine ahh girl. From my view she was thick asf. I was really ready to meet my step daughter. So we exchanged numbers and I left out.

          Nikki's Pov
When I walked in the door I heard my mom talking to a voice that's was familiar. So I  fixed me some food and waited for my mother to walked down stairs.When my mama and her husband walked down stairs I could feel him staring at my ahh.
           Chresanto's Pov
When I was walking down stairs all I could see was  a big fat ass. All I could do wass stare.When the girl turned around I saw it was the girl from the pit stop.
       Mama's/Selena Pov
I gotta go to work I'll be back at 6:00 am.Nikki you stay with your step dad don't go no where else.
       Nikki Pov
It was completely silent when mom left. Until my step dad said " What you wanna do babygirl. I ran up to him and started kissing all on him and pulled his dick out his pants.
^^^^Vision
I said watch a movie.What kinda movie he asked. Uhh Porn I said. He just stared at me for a minute and then he finally said ok, just to let you know I just to let you know I kinda get a little freaky when I watch porn.Ok, I said with a smile on my face.
Meanwhile while watching porn**Exclusive...Nobody's Pov

By the time the video was over he already was beating his meat.💦🍆🍑. He asked me if I was a virgin and I said no, so he asked me if I wanted to ride and I said sure.So I climbed up on top of him and he started off slow,then he started to go faster until he busted.Then we put our clothes on and went to sleep.

Sexting with my stepfather (roc royal)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara