Chapter 1

Chapter 1

     When i make my way upstairs my parents greet me at the top. "where have you been?!?" my father screams in my face. I can smell the alchohol on his breath he is so close. "you probably snuck off with your 'boyfriend' didnt you?!?" she yells too and i can tell shes been drinking also. "i dont have a boyfriend, i was at home the whole time" i mumble while looking down at my feet. I cant stand to look at them when they are like this. Im scared to say anything because i know ill just say the wrong thing....  

      "You know why you dont have a boyfriend Kayla?!? its because you never talk to anyone you never go out or do ANYTHING!!!!" my mom says. "The only reason i dont go out or do anything is because i always get grounded and hit when i even leave for school. You guys never let me out of the house, but your to drunk to even notice it!!!!" i scream. I regret the words as soon as they come out of my mouth. But before i have time to say i didnt mean it, i feel a sharp pain in my cheek as my mother slaps me hard across the face and walks away. Tears build up inside my eyes but i know i cant let them out now.I know i shouldnt be shocked, i should have know something like this was goning to happen. But then my father grips my shoulders and shoves me back against the wall so hard i want to start crying right there but i know that wont help. "Dont ever talk to your mother that way again! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!" I cant say anything because 1) i know if i try to talk i will just start crying and 2) the alchohol stench is so strong i think if i open my mouth i might gag with would only get me slapped again. I nod and he doesnt let go. "Your mother and i feed you, give you a roof over your head and a lot of other things that you propbably dont deserve. We give you love and you say those things!" He yells. "Yea right i mumble under my breath thinking he cant hear me. But he does. He lets go and fall to the ground holding my cheek where i can feel its swollen. My dad goes down to my room and comes back up with something in his hand.

     He holds up my cell phone and says "if we didnt love you then why did we give you this?!? huh?!?" He throws it at me and i soon regret wearing shorts because he throws it right at my leg as i yelp in pain. I know ill have a bruise there tomarow. He picks it up again and throws it down on the kitchen tiles. It shatters and i think well no more texting or calling my friends when i need them.

     He starts to walk away then turns around and says "Go to your room" then walks away. I slowly make my way to my room going down the stairs in pain from my leg. I get to my room, slump down on my bed and let it all out....... 'how much worse can life get'  i think.......

A/N Wow long chapter for me    thats to make up for taking a long time to upload.

Thanks to anyone who is reading my story! i love u all! :p

please VOTE, COMMENT, and BECOME A FAN! also if you have any ideas for the any part of the story yet to come, inbox me them!

 Thank you :)

Amanda