THE AFTERMATH OF THE RESCUE

Start from the beginning

About 30 minutes later Jack andNaelyan returned to me as I was now pacing the room quite angrily andimpatiently. Not realizing they had returned until I heard a voice avoice that belonged to Naelyan. That was as smooth and melodic as thewater and music its self. "Dear Lok'amir I am sorry to get thisnews this way I wish someone had informed me sooner or else I wouldhave sent aid sooner. But since I didn't this solution shall have todo I have already dispatched my best and most trusted medic to aidyou all in the fire realm." Hearing all of what she said I ran overto her knowing that it wasn't appropriate but hey I needed a hug thusI hugged her and ran started to run off to get to the mortal plane.That is till I heard her speak again. "Here this will be easier Ishall go visit Lord Fafnir and tell him where you went my self. Butin the mean time please take this portal to the mortal realm it willget you there in time to save the young prince Drake." Hearingthose words I stopped dead in my tracks and rushed through the portalon my way to the mortal realm.

Dart's POV

Having just reached the hotel thatAngelo had told me about and I was now walking into the office.Seeing no one at the front desk at the moment thinking that the hotelmanager must be away taking care of some matter that might of neededhis attention. Walking up to the front desk I saw a bell that had asign that said ring me for assistance reaching out my hand I rung thebell quite a few times. While noticing that the beige walls of thehotel held portraits of all manner of mystical beings. Thinking thatthe manager had a thing for beings such as dragons and what not. Alsonoticing the Victorian era furnishings that were all a deep blue andto be truthful it was a nice touch to the place. Laying my mate onone of the chases in the lobby I didnt have to wait very long themanager had stepped out of a door on the right that I had notpreviously seen. Walking towards me he said "Hello how may I helpyou sir?" In a deep melodic voice that wasn't very common withwerewolves. "Angelo sent me here sir because of the rescue missionI was on was successful and I need a room to see to my injured mate."Answering his question getting straight down to business. While helistened to me intently he scratched his chin and examined me hespoke once more. "I see sir then if you would just follow me thisway I'll show you to your quarters then you may go and see to yourmate." I nodded in thanks to the kind if not slightly eccentrichotel manager.

Following him to the the room leavingmy mate in the lobby wanting to make sure all was safe and all beforeI brought him down with me. Just in case for some reason I had tofight my way out if Angelo had lied about this place being a safehaven for the supramundane. Which is when I noticed that we were notgoing to where the normal rooms were. Which is a good thing because Iam a full blown supernatural being and my mate was only half mortal.Seeing as I neither needed or wanted any mortal attention at themoment which was beneficial to my injured mate. As I broke free of myshort chain of thoughts I noticed that we were now walking down ahallway and a flight of stairs. Noticing we were in a basement ofsorts where I could see a handful of doors and hallways branching offin different directions. But the place was devoid of color which Ididnt mind at all I just hoped the rooms were nice and that thisplace was safe for my mate. The kind manager soon stopped in front ofone of one of the doors pulling out a set of keys I had not noticedbefore and unlocked the door allowing us entrance. "This shall beyour room sir I believe you will find everything you need forsupernatural beings like us even medical supplies." Not saying aword I walked in to examine the room momentarily seeing that it wasquite nice and well taken care of. With its luxurious bed minikitchen and luxurious bathroom that held a garden tub with a separateshower as well as its beautiful sitting area. Hearing the man speakto me once more I turned to him. "I hope everything is in order ifnot please ring room service for whatever you need free of charge. Asits my duty to see to us supramundane beings like us especially theones who need help like yourselves. Also I have seen to having yourmate brought down with us." "Thank you sir I appreciate it butI'd rather look after my mate my self." Turning around and walkingoff to go get my mate the man stood there looking rather put off butamused at the same time. But before I could reach the stairs I sawthat a rather large werewolf was carrying my mate on his back whichmade me growl at the man for even daring to touch my mate. Drakestill unconscious and cuddled into its fur he looked so precious likethat but it did bring my jealousy to the surface. Us dragons are avery jealous race you know we don't like our mates being touched inany way but we cope with it. Now looking at the werewolf fiercely Itold him that I would take it from there. Lifting Drake softly off ofthe werewolf I carried him straight to the bed and laid him down.Returning to the man to have a few more words with him. "I have awoman coming another dragon like me she is my field medic probablythe only medic the fire dragons have left to us. But that's aconversation for another time right now I must see to my mate. Butplease direct Lok'amir here when she gets here thank you." The mannodded in response and walked away with the other werewolf.