"I personally love classics, like Stephen King movies or the Scream series. But you've gotta love the Conjuring movies too", she suggested with a playful look on her face.

She liked classics. Noted.

My heart grew warmer just a little every time I learned something new about her.

"Ah can't go wrong with Stephen King. How about the Nightmare on Elm Street collection? Those are pretty good", I wanted to learn more about her, what movies she liked.

"Those give me the creeps. I used to watch those when I was a kid despite me having constant nightmares about it", she laughed, covering her mouth.

"I'll watch those tonight with that in mind", I joked with her, imagining Arabella cuddled into a blanket, covering her eyes and screaming slightly. Cute.

"I've gotta go clock out, my shift is over now", I looked at my watch, mad at the time for interrupting our conversation.

"Okay Ethan".

When I walked back to the table, Arabella was walking towards the elevator, clicking the button. The elevator doors opened, her stepping in. Before I knew it, my hand was placed on the elevator door, preventing it from closing. I stood in the entry way, looking at Arabella.

"You wanna uh, come over to my place and watch some movies?", I suggested nervously.

When she didn't answer, I continued.

"I mean, only if you want to. I figured because we are both gonna just watch movies alone that we could be alone together, but if you don't want to, that's oka-", I was interrupted by Arabella's soft laugh.

"Sure Ethan", she laughed at me.

"Sure", I repeated, with a big smile on my face.

"But I have to go grab stuff from my room", she pointed upward, and then looked at my hand that was preventing the elevator from moving.

"Oh right, yeah you do that", I spoke nervously, removing my hand from the door, scratching the back of my neck.

When the elevator doors closed, I stuck my hands in the air.

Yes yes yes I yelled to myself. My colleague gave me a dirty look.

Arabella was actually coming over to my house. Arabella was gonna spend time with me, alone. In my house. Holy shit. Before I knew it, Arabella was exiting the elevator, following me towards my car. I unlocked my door, and looked towards Arabella, who was observing my car.

"You have a Jeep? Nice", she smiled, running her hands along the side before stepping in my car. She put her seatbelt on as I turned the car on.

"Here, I can put this in the backseat", I reached for the bag that was in her lap, lifting it and putting in the backseat.

Thank you, her small voice spoke to me.

"What the hell is in this thing, its heavy", I laughed, dramatically huffing as I lifted it.

"Some movies and some snacks", she shrugged, looking out at the city as we drove.

I nodded, looking at her. It hurt to look at her, her beauty was unreal. I had never seen someone so beautiful; so soft. Her facial features weren't something you would see on a super model; she didn't have the high cheek bones and foxy blue eyes that most models obtained. Instead her features were soft; a small nose and plump pink lips. Her cheeks were naturally rosy; all the time. But when she blushed I noticed they turned deep red. The blush creeping from her neck all the way to her ears. Freckles littered the skin around her nose and cheeks. Her eyes were golden; the sun revealing their beauty even more. Dimples popped up when she smiled. She was simplistic; which made her extravagant.