Obtaining a real blessings more non-fiction

When you receive the blessing you will have struggles and uprising to get it and then struggle to have it and to remain leafy.

You can not submit that thing that destroys it, business, health, marriages, etc.

When you enjoy yourself you get strength.

When we say what we are going to do, it is when the enemy excludes you and when you speak negatively always.

Speak always positive, read the word of God, which is the food of the soul, body and spirit. To always declare the powerful verse of the Bible in your life, you will not cry, depress and less resindirte, because your strength is the word of God.

The word never returns empty until they are fulfilled.

Testimony;
A 40-year-old woman diagnosed with cancer, being a woman after a doctor told her that she only had 3 months to live, she wisely grabbed all the versicle of the bible and placed it on a blank sheet all written by her Hand, and morning, evening and night, day and day, declared the word of God, and this woman was healed the word of God was made in his life, today is 85 years old and is alive, foretelling the word of God, and What He did for her. The word of God the Bible, when it is revealed never returns empty until its purpose is fulfilled.

Judges 6:12 / Before a resiña and contests will never see the blessing.

"If the Lord gives you a car and can not use it, is it a blessing?
Do not
If it gives you a family and you do not live in harmony with it, is it a blessing?
Do not "

Judges 6: 13-14 God spoke clearly and bluntly to Gereon (he said, as Lord I can bring these people to the test) God answered him in this verse 14.

In Resin, strife and strife, God does not manifest Himself.

Judges 6:15 (16) When he has a lawsuit and resin, the enemy does not come alone. He comes with an army, but if he has Jehovah God puts him as one.

When you are declaring something, it is already established heaven, now it needs to descend and that takes its time. But if he upholds you with faith you will win.

Judges 14: 5 And Samson was possessed by the spirit of the LORD, and I slew the lion.

Each battle gives you a different force.

When you have a case, you put pressure on a lawyer as far as he has to go, so do with God, force him, by the date of fulfillment of your petitions, demand God.

He has to learn to depend on God.

Judges 6:18 to have a relationship with God has to be mature, and then respond to God.

Judges 6: (19-20) You can never enter a war, but there is an altar to the Lord.

Always in your war you have to set up an altar. Jehovah, when he does that, establishes a relationship with Jehovah in the intimacy that gives you a spiritual strength (of prayer, adoration, silicon and sacrifice to Jehovah)

2nd Chronicles 7: 5 Solomon had a spiritual struggle to deliver the temple, he offered a great sacrifice to God.

Before handing over the official church to the pastors, he had an opposition to occupy the premises, and an enemy force was raised, and they made an act of faith and money back at 3:00 a.m. to the church on a Friday and the Sunday they made their first service the temple.

Every time you achieve something, an opposing force will arise that does not want you to have your purpose.

God does not want you to have idols, heathen gods, and generational gods even from your great grandfather. Asentral wars are gods' war that your life of sin can be your job that places you first than God.

People alloyed with the people of darkness making contention.

Judges 6: 34-35 Zebulun and Nephtalin went to meet God.

Judges 7: (16-17)

The Bible reveals 3 souls with which you can go to whatever earthly and spiritual warfare, this guarantees you the victory par excellence;

1-) The pitcher (it is the strongest instrument of war that we have from God, since we are ourselves singaro broken to God) everyone who is affixed will be humiliated, who humbles God, He will put it in large. We are vessels of God.

2) The artocha of the left lardo of the hand (The prencia of the holy spirit and the light, this one took by Jereon had a discharge to God, had a relation with Holy Spirit, is not see inhabits in me, it has to say to the Holy spirit that needs to have a clean abode to JEHOVAH.) The demons recognize the anointing of God and tremble, break the yokes.

3-) The trumpet of the right lard of the hand (enemies are confused and destroyed, hell is subdued, praise and worship to the living and true God, our God.)

If this message has made a change and change in the way you see your true blessing, I want you to share it with me, your personal experience, so that I can continue to inspire myself more,

Thank you for reading me, God Bless you.

Joel Peña kept you company.