It started with a plan

Începe de la început

That Monday night Jack was making everything ready. He ordered a pizza, lighted up some candles, and cleaned all the old stuff from the old store. There were still chairs all around, but he didn't want to hide all the chairs. He went to the roof, to sit on the edge of the building, waitingon his Batsy. Jack whistled the song playdate, he starts to sing softly,
"I'm walking to your house, nobody's home
Just me and you and you and me alone
We're just playing hide and seek
It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you..."
"Puddin'? What are ya doing?"
"Huh what?... I was doing nothing! You didn't hear anything!"
Harley starts to laugh but that smile turns quick into a frown.

"Did you mean that bat? You were singing that for that stupid bat didn't you?!" Harley was pissed off and Jack could only look at her like a puppy who needed a new owner. For once Jack was just speachless.
"Why do you find that bat better than me?!" Harleys eyes filled with tears.
"I uh..." Jack wanted to say that he didn't love Harley, but she would definitly kill him.
"You're just an asshole! Have fun with you boyfriend, freak!" And she pushed him, forgetting that he was standing on the edge of the building.

Jack could grab a brick so he didn't fall.
"What the fuck Harley!? Why you did that!? C'mon and help me back on this roof!" He barked. Harley got even more mad at him. "No Puddin' this time you can safe yourself!" And she kicked Jack in his face. Jack was now unconcious and fell off the roof, he almost hit the ground, when somebody catched him.

Bruce looked down at the unconcious clown in his arms, he saved him, again! He didn't count all the tjmes but he was sure it was more than 10 times he already had saved Jack from falling to death. Bruce entered the old store with Jack still in his arms. He saw a lot of chairs, but his eyes fell on a couch. He walked over to the couch and layed Jack on it.

A couple of minutes later Jack woke up, looking straight in Bruce's blue eyes. After a few seconds he felt that Bruce was cleaning the blood from his nose with a wet towel. "W-what are you doing?" Jack asked, looking around to see where he was.
"You fell off the roof, so I saved you, again."
"Uhm... thanks, I guess."
"What? Is there something? You look confused."
"What? No... I uh... I was just thinking." Jack stood up from the couch, taking Bruce's hand. "Come Batsy, I have something for you..."

"I've ordered pizza, I didn't know what you liked so I thought, everyone loves pizza, right?" Jack said when they sat at the table. Bruce opened the box and saw the pizza, he liked pizza, he liked it very much. Jack started to eat. "C'mon Batsy, eat something! Don't let it cool down!" Jack said with his mouth full of pizza.

After a minute Bruce was still looking at the pizza, he didn't trust it at all.
"Goddamnit Bruce! Just take a bite for god sakes! Why you always think I'll poison you?!" Jack snapped.
"Because you hate me and you want to kill me?"
"What? I don't wanna kill you!? What would I do without you?... Just *sigh* take a fucking bite, please!" Jack said, smiling. Bruce didn't know that smile, did Jack really tell the truth? Bruce took a bite and... It wasn't bad! It was just pizza. "See? Nothing to worry about!" Jack said.

He told Bruce he didn't poison him... but he did. Why the fuck isn't he already a sleep? I mean, I didn't poison him, I just put a little thing in that pizza, to make him dizzy and let him black out for a minute, that's just enough for me to get his clothes off! Jack thought, putting another slice of pizza in his mouth. But this piece tasted weird... oh fuck! Bruce had switched the boxes when Jack didn't look. Jack felt dizzy and fell from his chair. Bruce just watched it happen and smiled a little. He knew Jack would poison him.

When Jack woke up again, Bruce sat right on top of him. "What the...?"
"Sssssh... don't say anything Jack." Bruce said putting his finger on Jack's lips. Jack looked around him and saw his shirt laying next to him on the ground. "What the"
"I said; don't say anything!"
Jack looked into Bruce's eyes, he didn't know what was about to happen. "I knew you should poison me... you son of a bitch." Bruce whispered. "So I switched the pizza's and now it's my turn..." he grabbed Jack's neck and lifted him a couple inches from the ground, only to push him back down.

His head hit the floor really hard. Jack screamed out of pain but couldn't help to start laughing. Bruce set his foot on Jack's chest and leaned on it 'till he heard his back crushing. He punched Jack a couple times in his face, by every punch Jack let out a laugh, but with the last punch it was only a weak whimper. Bruce was ready to hit him another time but Jack couldn't take one more hit, and Bruce knew it. "Please stop! Stop stop stop!" Jack begged him. Bruce was happy, he liked to see the Joker begging for him to stop, he looked so innocent when he begged. It was completly silence, you could only hear Jack, who was out of breaths, his face was bleeding.

Bruce stood up and walked away. For a second Jack thought he had left him and he was finaly alone, he couldn't take any more hits from the strong man. Bruce grabbed Jack by his feet and pulled him away from his place. "N-no! Please don't hurt me! I'll be your friend! I can't take any more punches in my face!" Jack tried to get away but Bruce was holding him too tight.
"Ssssssh..." Bruce sushed. He didn't want to hurt Jack anymore.

Bruce layed Jack down on the couch and began to unzip his pants. "What are you doing with my pants? S-stop that..." Jack tried to get away but Bruce pushed him down everytime he tried to get up. Bruce pulled off his mask, revealing his face to Jack.
"Wow..." Jack whispered.
"I can see you like what you're seeing..." Bruce pointed at Jack's crotch. Jack started to blush, it wasn't fair, Bruce knew Jack found him one handsome playboy. Bruce took off his armor, standing in only his white underwear and socks. Jack bit his lip, damn Bruce looked good!

Bruce also pulled Jack's pants to his knees, that was enough for him to do the job. Bruce looked at Jack's batman underwear and touched it, making Jack make a really weird face because he liked it so much and he never came this close with his Batsy. Bruce hands went higher, caressing his abs. "Hmm, you worked out I see..."
He leaned over and crashed his lips into Jack's, who totally gave in with it. They were both laying on the couch, kissing eachother. Bruce started to kiss Jack's neck and let his hand slide into his underwear, making Jack let out a moan.

A couple minutes later Bruce lifted Jack up. He bent him over the side of the couch with his pants still on his knees, but now his underwear was also on his knees. Jack screamed when Bruce gave him his full length. He quick pulled it in and out as hard as he could. The couch moved a little bit everytime Bruce trusted in. Jack got tears in his eyes but he was enjoying it. "Ah! Fuck, yeah Bats!"
"Yeah, oh!"
"Thank-ah! You so much ah! For this!"
"No problem hmpf. Okay I'm almost there, ah! I want you to scream my name... hmpf when it happens! Okay?"
"Ah! Y-yes Daddy-Ah!"
A few seconds later Bruce was cumming inside Jack.
"AH! BRUCE! YES DADDY!!" Jack screamed.

A minute later Bruce stopped, only to take Jack on his lap to fuck him even more. Jack moved up and down on his lap, while Bruce was jerking him off. Beuce started to kiss Jack and fill his mouth with tongue to stop his screaming and replace it with moans.
When Jack cums, all the cum comes on Bruce, but he doesn't mind it at all.

They played whole night, to finally fall asleep together on the couch, Jack sleeping in Bruce's arms.

The next morning Harley came in, she saw the two naked men sleeping on the couch. Her mouth fell open and...

To be continued...