Beauty and the nerd ❤️

ابدأ من البداية

   But it was all true. A couple months ago she was getting bullied by these girls and you found her crying in the bathroom. You being the nice person you are you asked her if she was alright, but she took it more than that. Later that day she sat with you and your few other friends at your lunch table, and she changed her whole look and attitude towards everyone because she was hanging out with you, so people stopped hanging out with you, and right now you just snapped.

   "Hey, Y/N, wait up." You heard a familiar voice call behind you, causing you to turn around." Oh hey Bry, what's up?" You asked." Oh nothing, you good, I saw you go off on Amanda, thought y'all were friends?" He said. "She's just so annoying, she's always talking bad about someone and I don't roll that way." I shrugged and walked to the cafeteria.

   "Oh okay, so you're still on for me coming to your house for the project?" He asked." Yeah of course, I'll text my address right now." You said pulling out your phone and texted your address to him." Okay, I'll see you later." He said and started to walk away." Wait, no, come sit with me and my friends." You said grabbing his arm." You sure?" He asked you looking unsure as he looked over to your usual table.

   "Yeah, they'll love you." You said pulling him to your table." Oh hey, where's what's her face?" One of your closest friend Jasmine asked." I got so tired of her bullshit, I just went off on her cause I told her who my science project partner is, which is him," You said pointing at Bryshere." And she was like eww him he's a nerd and blah blah blah. And she does that every day like she mother fucking queen bee and she flawless and shit. And I was like he's not that bad, and then she said oh so you're defending him, and that's when I went off on her her." You huffed put in on breath.

   "Thank god, I hated that hoe." Markus one of your other friend said." I did to." You said sitting down in a chair but bryshere was still standing." Sit down." You mumbled pushing out the chair towards him, and he sat down like you said." I'm throwing a party tonight, you guys going?" Jessica asked, you guys weren't really friends but you guys were cool.

"Yeah you already know, I bought this sexy dress a while back in the winter, and I've been dying to wear it." You said, obviously forgetting about what you and Bryshere had to do after school, but he didn't say anything so you looked at him and noticed he was listening to music." What about your friend?" Markus asked you." Nah, probably not, party's aren't his kind of thing." You said shaking your head.

~

You got home later that day to see your older sister Solange and your nephew Julius." Hey mama, solo, Julius." You said walking up to Julius and squeezed his cheeks. "Stop I'm not a baby." He said snaking your hand away causing you to laugh." Can I go to a party later?" You said turning to your mother." Yes, you already know the rules." She said. Even though you already knew 'the rules' you never actually followed then, which cause your mom to either take away all your electronics including your car, or you have to cook you own meals and clean the whole house for a month, and trust me it's a big house.

You were sitting around for a while before deciding to get dressed. You put your hair into half up half down style before laying your edges down. You got this velvet halter dress a few months ago and this was your chance to wear it. You put on a pair of matching heals before you heard a knock on the door down the hall, so you ran to get it.

   "Oh, shit, Bry I'm so sorry I forgot about our project

"Oh, shit, Bry I'm so sorry I forgot about our project." You said when you noticed him standing there." No it's alright I knew it was going to happen, I guess we'll meet tomorrow." He said." No, come to the party with me, my brother might have some clothes." You said. (I know Beyoncé don't have a brother just play along)." Nah, I shouldn't." He said." Yes, you should." You said pulling him into your house.

A few minutes later you had picked out an all black outfit with a pair of diamond encrusted sneakers. "There we go." You mumble and started to fix his jacket." How do I look?" He asked." You look sexy." You said smiling up at him and moved your hands from his chest." Thank you, you look very pretty as well." He said." Now lets go to this party." You said dragging him out of your room.

~

You and Bryshere had been at the party for a couple of hours and he only let you have one drink, when you normally have four or five." Y/N why are you here with this loser." You heard a voice say behind you." Why the fuck do you care?" You asked turning around already knowing who it is." You're my best friend and I don't want you hanging out with someone who never had a girlfriend before." Amanda said mean mugging Bryshere." Well guess what." You said smirking at her thinking of a plan." What?" She asked confused.

"He has a girlfriend now." You said grabbing his hand." Yeah sure, you're probably just saying that because you feel bad for him." She rolled her eyes at me, but all I did was grab Bryshere by his shoulders and give him a kiss on his lips." He's not you, I actually like him." I said once I pulled away. "Ughhh." She stomped away once she knew you wasn't going to be friends ever again.

"Do you actually like me?" Bryshere asked." Yeah I do, you're really nice and not a fuckboy like everyone else who likes me." You said smiling at him as we walked outside." So, I was won-" but you cut him off knowing where he was going with it." I would love to be your girlfriend." You said smiling at him, wrapping your arms around his neck and giving him a kiss.