Minsk

"Yeah." Benji muttered as he stared anxiously at the jet through his binoculars. "I'm aware of that. But I can't do anything until I'm connected to the satellite."

"Benji, you are connected." Luther reported, and Benji tossed his binoculars aside, snatching up his tablet as he muttered: "Okay, Great."

"The package is still on that plane." Brandt called tightly, clearly agitated, and Benji tried to ignore him as he tapped at his tablet, trying to find a way to shut the plane down.

"Shut down the fuel pump." Luther suggested, and Benji tried, typing away.

"Uh." He muttered before groaning as his screen flashed with a red message. "Mechanicals are locked down."

IMF headquarters

"What about the electrical system?" Brandt demanded as he started pacing anxiously before the monitors that lined the office wall.

"Oh, that might work." Benji said hopefully, before he sighed: "No. No."

Malaysia

"Hydraulics." Luther suggested urgently, watching Benji's attempts on his own tablet as the techie tried, muttering: "Okay, standby."

Luther grit his teeth as he saw the same red message on his screen while Benji groaned: "No, they're encrypted."

Minsk

Benji stared in worry at the plane as it began to move across the runway, starting to take position for takeoff.

"Benji," Brandt called urgently, "the plane."

"Yes! The package is on the plane!" Benji shouted, his patience snapping as the pressure got to him. "We get it!"

"Can you open the door?" Ethan asked suddenly, joining their comm line.

"Ethan?" Brandt called sharply. "Where are you?"

"I'm by the plane." Ethan replied shortly. "Benji, can you open the door?"

"Uh. Can I open the door?" Benji muttered as he typed away and he perked up slightly when he saw that he didn't get an instant error. "Uh. Maybe."

"Open the door when I tell you." Ethan yelled at him, his voice sounding a little faint and breathless, as though he was running in a windy area. Which was odd, because there was no wind blowing near them at the covert Minsk airport.

Benji typed away, trying to find a way to open the doors, when Ethan called, his voice a little strained: "I'm on the plane. Open the door."

"How did you get in the plane?" Benji asked in surprise, frowning in confusion, when Ethan replied loudly over the sharp wind: "Not in the plane, I'm on the plane!"

Benji glanced up at the jet, confused, and his eyes widened, his mouth falling open as he saw what Ethan meant. He gaped, standing in disbelief as he saw Ethan hanging onto the side of the plane, gripping the door to keep from falling off as the plane swung around and headed down the runway.

"Open the door!" Ethan yelled, but he couldn't move as he stared, completely stunned.

"Benji." Ethan snarled above the wind coming from the plane's turbines. "Open the door!"

"Yeah-yeah-yeah..." Benji stuttered as he quickly went back to his tablet, punching at the buttons as he tried to do as Ethan said. "Okay, okay."

IMF headquarters

"Benji," Brandt called, watching in horror as the plane picked up speed, "open that door right now!"

Minsk