2: Raving

Isabella knocked on her small notebook with her fingers while humming with the song she was listening to.
That was all what she's been doing since they arrived the past night.

Her mother stepped in the room and furrowed her eyebrows, so she finally removed her headphones.

"Bella... This nagging way of yours ain't gonna work with us." Her mother said, disappointed.
"I didn't do anything." Isabella defended.
"Since last year and you've been no longer the same. You just used to enjoy everything." Her mother stated in a sad tone.
"Don't mention last year please." Isabella said, and leaned back against the pillows that were on the mattress.

"We'll be out grilling, If you want to join." Her mother said finally, before she walked out the room and closed the door behind her.

Some people may think that Isabella was overpaying, or that she was just hypersensitive. But her mother's right, since last year and Isabella is not the same. Maybe she's still not over what had happened.

Because she grew up listening to Harry Styles. Not only his songs, she watched all his interviews and all his videos on the social medias.

She was imitated by him. And every time she'd have a problem, she'd ask herself: "What would Harry do if he was in my positio?"

However, she's alot like him.
Maybe it seems an unbelievable thing, but he made her realize a lot of things around her, and changed her way of thinking.

He wasn't just a singer to her, but a lifestyle.
He was the only reason that made her ignore the negative things in her life, and live on, smiling.

But maybe the only mistake she made was never asking herself before: "What if I wake up someday to a reality he does not exist in?"

He taught her everything in an indirect way, but he never taught her how to live without him.

What hurts Isabella the most is that in the essay, they said, drugs were the cause of his death. She kept on blaming herself, because he surely was depressed to get an overdose of drugs.

Even though his death does not relate to her in any possible way, she still felt guilty. She wished she could be there for him somehow.

The voice of Isabella's hungry stomach awoke her from her thoughts, making her stand up, fix her clothes, and walk out to the house background garden.

She saw her family sitting beside the sea, grilling and making the delicious smell flows in the air. While Jonathan, her younger brother in only one year, was playing in the water, and waiting for the lunch to be done.

"Bella! The water's good, come here!" Jonathan yelled and waved to Isabella, making his mother notice them

"Bella! The water's good, come here!" Jonathan yelled and waved to Isabella, making his mother notice them. She looked at Isabella and smiled to encourage her.

Isabella missed these activities somehow. She didn't want to stay depressed all the time.

So she got her shoes off and went closer to the sea to put her feet in the pure water, which surprised her by being in a moderate temperature.

"Come closer!" Jonathan yelled.
"No, Jone. I'm not wearing a swimming suit." Isabella rejected.
Jonathan smashed some water on her and laughed.

"Jonathan!! What did you do?!" Isabella yelled at him

"Jonathan!! What did you do?!" Isabella yelled at him. But she was laughing as well at the stupid situation.

So the water battle started between them, making them both get all wet, as they were a little far from the beach.

"Jonathan, stop. I feel a muscle strain." Isabella said, which made Jonathan stop and look at her worriedly, "Are you okay? Do you want me to carry you?"
"No, I'm fine. Let's just go back." Isabella said and smiled at her brother.

They both came back to the beach, where a small lunch table was waiting for them.

"I'll go change my clothes." Isabella said and got in the house, heading to her room in the second floor.

She took some dry clothes and started to remove her wet ones. But suddenly... She shuddered.

You know that feeling, when someone is watching you?
She could feel his eyes on her...
But no one was there.

Isabella went to the window and looked out, she only saw her family sitting in the background garden, and a small boat in the middle of the ocean.
Nothing's too close to the point of observation.

She closed the curtains just in case, and wore her clothes, then went back down to her family.
But that feeling didn't leave her.

Isabella convinced herself that she may be raving because of the sun heat.

If she only knew..