New dudes

Jacob's POV

Ej ran out like literally ran out of the classroom. I followed her but instead I went to my locker which was right next to hers. I could tell she was really annoyed.

Me: Hey ej

Ej: .......... Hi

Me: What class do you have next?

Ej: I have language arts.

Me: Me too wanna walk together??

Ej's POV

I swear if this bitch don't get outta my face.

Jacob: Me too wanna walk together?? He said hopingly (not a real word btw just know that he was hoping)

Me: Uhhhh. .........Sure

Why the hell did I say yes???:/:/

Jacob: Great let's go.

In language arts princeton had his clique and so did . Each boy sat behind us. First was bj then doc, Didi the prodigy, may and Ray Ray,and me and Princeton. I have a feeling that they are trying to make a move on us.

Mr. Thomson: Hello class my name is Mr. Thomson. And today we are going to write down nouns that describe yourself. Get to work.

So we started working and everyone I know went up. I didn't wanna go up but May pinched me to go up,.... and she pinches hard. Do I went up.

Me: I like to listen to music, hang in my room,and watch movies.

she walked off

Bell rings

Time for lunch!!!!!!!!

May May's POV

It's time for lunch!!!!! Yayyy! I'm sitting wit my girls and the boys.

May: Sup my poles.

Ray: Pples

May: Got a problem with my word

Ray: Yea I do its not a word

May: Bitch it's a word to me bother my word again I will Jack slap yo ads.

Ray: ( sinks down in his seat) Damn

May:  Sorry pretty boy.

Will the girls reveal their secret of knowing who they are??

Why is Ej not giving Princeton a chance??

Hiii just giving a story a try please vote:-)