Sam smiled at me, “Nice to meet you.”

I nodded, “Likewise.” I don’t think any of the three males had believed me, but that really doesn’t matter. It’s like Bobby said, one hunt and then they’re gone.

Dean stepped into the room, “Yeah, making new friends is great, but onto more important matters. How long you been hunting?”

I turned to face him and shrugged, “Couple of years.”

Dean sat down in the chair across from me, “You any good at it?”

“I’m good enough.”

He shook his head, “What does that mean?”

I smirked, “It means that I’m better than you.” I knew this was going to set Dean off as he seemed to be a little bit cocky.

As predicted, Dean glared at me, “Sweetheart, you’ve been hunting a couple of years and you think you’re better than me? I’ve been doing this my whole life.”

I shook my head, “I don’t think I’m better than you. I know that I am better than you.” Dean was starting to look really annoyed now.

He huffed, “There’s no way in hell that you are better than me. I have been doing this since I was a kid.”

I shrugged again, “Doesn’t matter. I’m still better.” Sam was still standing in the doorway.

He looked on with an uneasy expression, “Um, guys…” Of course he was only ignored by me and Dean. The cocky brother was about to open his mouth again, but was cut off by Bobby stepping between us.

He stared down at the annoyed Winchester, “Dean, stop questioning Scarlett’s hunting skills. If I say she’s good enough then she’s good enough.” I smirked until Bobby rounded on me, “And you, quit making trouble.”

Dean narrowed his eyes at me, “You like stirring up trouble?”

I rolled my light eyes, “Sure.”

Dean smiled, “All right then, kid. You seem okay.”

I scoffed, “Kid? Yeah right.”

Dean chuckled and then called out, “Bobby! When are we gonna get goin’?”

Bobby glared, “Once we figure out what the hell it is we’re hunting. Things a damn con artist.”

A look of realization crossed my face, “I know what we’re hunting.” All three men turned and looked at me.

Sam was the one who spoke, “Well what is it?” I got up from the couch and walked over to Bobby’s desk.