"Ohhhh varuna we both know it looks mouth watering
But you can't drool in public
Sooo control your mouth" Goddd again this absurd comment by my brain.

I ignored its comments and carefully inspected my mouth corners to check out if there is any drool but found nothing sooooo this mind voice have unnecessarily threatened me. Before I can place my hand on the plate there comes the disturbance. Uhhhhh I groaned and reached for my mobile frantically to check it. Ooops it's Anika and why is she calling me now that too correctly when I was about to enjoy my cake pops. (A/N Anika is Varuna's friend mentioned in the first chapter in case anyone forgot her)

I attended the call and soon was greeted with soo many curses by Anika

Anika:" you stupid, stupid idiot, you stupid fool
You idiot, idiot stupid, you idiot fool
You fool, foolish stupid, foolish idiot"
God doesn't she have a thesaurus repeating the same words again and again with different pattern. Why did this God give me such a crazy friend?

"Because mad girls are always gifted with crazy friends.
Ha ha ha ah" irritated my pity conscience.

Did my own mind voice call me mad? Good lord please remind me to thank you for giving me such an angry mind voice.

Varuna: "Hold on!!!!! Champ what's wrong"

Anika: "you obviously forgot me you dull head
Today I'm leaving to Bangalore and you're not even there to send me off
Am I not that important to you?"

She began sniffing undoubtedly fake sniffing and tears which she uses to grab my attention whenever I go off track or when I forget some important things about her. Such a drama queen she is at times. Oops I totally forgot this day as my mind was completely occupied by Arjun and about his stupid deal of shopping which I mindlessly accepted .Goddddd it was the worst boring shopping I've ever done. uffffffff I zoned out.

Varuna: "heyyy cool champ I'm on my way"

Well it's totally a lie as I don't want to get another earful of curses from her for forgetting her send off day and sitting in a restaurant happily munching like a pig.

Anika: "ohhh really then I want your lazy ass in the airport in less than ten minutes"

OMG I don't know how I'll reach there soo soon but I should atleast try my luck as I don't want her to leave without seeing me. Well we can't meet again for next two months until she returns which is damn depressing so I should atleast get the opportunity to kiss her a good bye.

"Ha ha ha don't act as an emotional fool" teased my brain. I think my brain was built with no emotions and feelings that's why it can't understand my feeling.

Anika: I don't want to leave without seeing you

Exactly my thoughts and I can also sense some sadness in her voice. She's the only best friend left for me after all the mishappening in my life. Tears started to prickle thinking about him and the promises he made me.

Why did you leave me Vaibhav ? uhhhhh

"No no this is not the time to drown into your agony Varuna
Snap out of it" warned my brain.

After exhaling a long breadth I replied her.

Varuna: okkk will be there soon.
With that I cut the call and asked the waiter to pack my cake pops as I don't have time to eat it now. I also ordered for some extra pops so that I can give it to Anika clearly knowing the fact she loves it. I exited the mall and headed off to the airport where my crazy friend is waiting to slap me a bye.