I hate him

danielle pov: I woke up with an black eye im mad ass fuck..... nnd this boy keep calling me gettin on my nerves. I low key miss his stupid ass..I need to apologize to him but but I just cant thats not me......but shit do I miss his voice even though its been a day lol

(so she do her hygiene stuff her outfit/ gray loose sweats a white  vneck nd some grey ugg boots her hair was in a messy bun ....btw everyone left but her.miracle went to the studio with her dad nnd her mom went to her modeling shoot so Danielle in the house by her self .)

*knock knock*

danielle: “coming" *open the door*

???: “could we talk"

danielle: “ummm wat you doiing here" *blocking the door entrance*

???:  “can we talk" *shivers because its cold outside*

danielle: “naw I dont wanna" *still standing in the door*

???: “ plzzz let me in its cold"

danielle: *smacks lips* "ok" *lets him in*

???: “thanks" *start to rub his hands together*

danielle: “what do you want jacob" *cross her arms* (btw danielle ex is jacob latimore the singer he played off of black nativty)

jacob: “baby I miss you I want you back"

danielle: “ im not you babe nnd I dont wanna here this shit you could

leave"

jacob: “you know you miss what we had... cause I do" *start walking close to her*

danielle: “I dont"

jacob: “you know you miss kisses my hands my body dont forget I was your first" *start to kiss on her*

danielle: “ Jake jacob you nne nee need to stop" *start to studdering*

jacob: “i would but you know you dont want me to" *start to kiss her neck* “u know you miss me"

danielle: “ahhh jacob sto" *moans*

*knock knock*

danielle: “o fuk coming" *pushes jacob off of her* *she opened the door*

roc: “baby we need to talk" *walks in the house* “who the is this Danielle"

danielle:“baby hes nobody I apologize for gettin mad at you I forgive if thats what you came  here for" *say it fast*

jacob: “baby.... hold up u never mention you have a nigga nnd on top of that its roc"

danielle:....“I tried"

roc: “ Jacob what you doing here" *looks confuse*

Danielle: “wait yall no eachother?"

roc: “yea we went on tour together"

jacob: “im her ex we was in the middle of something before you came"

roc: “in the middle of what" *start to ball his fist*

jacob: “sucking on her neck"

danielle: “roc im so sorry I I got ca" *got interrupted by roc*

roc: “shut the fuk up nnd move" *pushes her hard*

danielle: “roc plzz im sorry" *start cryin on his chest*

roc: “no move" *pushes her* “ nnd I should fuk you ass up" *talks to jacob*