"So there is something you don't like about him," Taylar pointed out knowingly. "Is it bad? Is he hurting you?"

"No, gosh, no," Astrid laughed. "He's perfect. Like too perfect. You know me, Tay, I don't come from a very affectionate family — I have three brothers and all we used to do was wrestle until someone was tumbling down the stairs. The only time they were actually nice to me was when I turned eighteen."

"So, he's too affectionate," she chuckled. "I feel ya, Astrid. Sometimes Paul gets too much too — he's jealous of everything."

"For real?" Astrid chuckled. "Never saw him as he jealous type."

"Since we got engaged, he's just been a lot more paranoid. Monday night, we went to a club and I saw one of my old best friends. He accused me of attempting to cheat on him," Astrid stops doing her eyeshadow and raised an eyebrow, "it was a girl."

Astrid rolled her eyes and laughed. "You know boys. Either they're too clingy and possessive or they're distant and don't care; there is no in between."

On the bench, Ricky sneaked glances at his girlfriend then settled on the fellow NBA player next to him. "How are you and Taylar?"

Paul scoffed. "Not good. She's always trying to cheat on me."

The Spaniard took everything in him not to snort at this. For some strange reason, he found it hard to believe that Taylar would even look at a guy who isn't Paul for more than two seconds. "What? Why?"

"She's always flirting with different people as if her black ass ain't engaged to me," he pouted, resting his back on the wall behind him. "Doesn't matter which gender either — she just goes for it. It's like she's trying to tell me something that she can't say in words."

Ricky furrowed his eyebrows. Now he didn't quite believe Paul. Taylar was a nice woman who has always been loyal to him and ditched Astrid a number of times just to be with him. "Are you... are you sure about that?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm sure about what my eyes see her whore ass is doing," Paul sneered, watching the two women on the dressing table laugh and get ready for the commercial shoot. "You and Astrid. What's up?"

"Healthy relationship," Ricky shrugged. "She's been getting a lot more of these commercial shoots lately. I'm really proud of her."

Paul patted his back lightly. "She's really working off her ass to try to get these."

"She is. She takes them seriously too," he presses his lips into a thin line, "I don't know. She's been quite distant."

Paul cocked an eyebrow. "So, not a healthy relationship, then?" Ricky looked at him through the corner of his eyes. "You literally just said that she's been quite distant. I don't think that's what you consider a healthy relationship."

There was a moment of silence as Ricky thought about what he'd just said. "Unless that's what you're into."

The two of them shared a look before the burst into laughter. "Fuck you."

JORDAN deadpanned his girlfriend as they sat in ARIA's office. ELIZA nudged her boyfriend with her elbow. "Sorry about him. Sometimes he's a little... actually, too much of a joker."

Aria laughed. "I should know joker — I've met Russell Westbrook." She then turns the thick folder over to them. "So, you want the theme to be white and black?"