Night 1 Unforgettable Nightmare

Carefully you slipped on your (f/c) nightgown. It danced around your bare legs as you brushed you teeth. Chi-Chi was wide awake however because she was a nocturnal animal. 

You walked to Konoha's room when you were done and opened the door. You saw him staring out at the window. "Konoha? A-Aren't you sleepy?" You asked rubbing your eyes. He looked back at you and just kinda stared with a dazed look. 

"Ehh...? Come now Konoha i-it's getting late.." You mumbled. He tilted his head at you. "How come you stutter so much...?" He asked innocently. You face turned red. "W-Well...I-I..er..." You looked away slightly. "N-N-N-N-No..........r-rea...r-r-rea.." Your shoulders shook slightly as you felt you turns become present. "There is water coming from your eyes..." Konoha mumbled and walked over to you. "Does water hurt when it's in your eye?" He asked gently wiping a little tear away. Your face turned red and you looked down and to the side. "N-No....b-b-but...i-it does h-h-hurt..." You mumbled. 

Konoha tilted his head in wonder. "If it doesn't hurt your eyes then where does it hurt..?" He asked. Your shoulders shook and you tried to make yourself stop. "I-It hurts m-my throat a-and my...m-my heart.." You said and coughed slightly. 

"Oh..." Konoha suddenly pulled you into a hug. "E-Ehh??" You glanced up at Konoha and saw him smiling lightly down at you. "For some reason I didn't like it when you said it hurt..I wonder why...?" He said as he hugged you. A blush spread across your face and you wiped some tears away. "T-Thanks Konoha....I-I really needed that.." You said and timidly hugged him back. 

*Time Skip*

Gentle rain hit the window. You laid on the top bunk of the bunk-bed. Your eyes were wide open as you stared at the pale white ceiling. Every once in a while the wind would blow making an eire howl pass through the air. You turned in your bed and closed your eyes tightly. "I'm scared I'm scared I'm scared I'm scared..." You whispered. 

Chi-Chi wasn't with you because she was busy wondering the halls and doing her own thing. So you laid with your covers held high up to your nose. Your eyes suddenly started to close out of tiredness...but you didn't want to sleep! 

Unfortunately for you though...you were too tired and you fell asleep anyways. 

You eyes opened but everything around you was black..total darkness. "Ehh?" You looked down and noticed you were standing but...your feet weren't touching the ground. "EEHH!?!" You gulped. 

"Don't be scared~." A male voice whispered. You looked around. "W-W-Who said that...." You asked looking around frantically. "Heh...it's okay~. I won't hurt you~." He said. You turned. "Who are you?" You asked biting your hand. "Ah~ Don't do that~." You felt an icy cold grip wrap around you and grip onto your wrist. "A-Ah!" You squeaked. You felt that same grip wrap around your waist. "If you bite yourself then you might make yourself bleed~." He whispered. You gulped 

Your heart was beating rapidly in your chest. The male let go of your wrist and brushed a hand in your hair. "I have something important to tell you~." He said with a dangerous tone of voice. Your body tensed. "W-W-W-What..?" You questioned. Oh how you wished Chi-Chi was here with you! 

The male leaned in close to your ear. "Those people you call friends..." he started "are all lying to you~." As his breath tickled your ear you tensed up more. "I-I don't believe you!" You said struggling slightly. "Hm... you're so blind~. Why do you think Kido was so hesitant on letting you come stay over~ hm~? And why do a bunch of teenagers live together~? And what is that 'thing' they don't want you getting involved in~." You tried to move away but the male held you still. 

"I-I don't care why! I-I-It's non of my business why! I-It's there secret a-and if they don't want to share it with me t-then I'm fine with that!" You said as you slammed down your foot on the male's. 

Or...at least you almost did but he quickly moved his foot out of the way. "Heh~ nice try~." In a flash the male had both your wrists behind your back. "A-Ah-! T-That...hurts!!" You cried. He chuckled and put his mouth right next to your ear. "I'll only say this once (y/n)~ so listen close~. If you don't leave that group within the next 24 hours~...well...I'll see you when you fall asleep~." 

His mouth was so close you could feel his cold lips brush against your ear as he spoke. "B-B-But... I-I can't....I-I-I have nowhere else to go.." You said timidly. "Oh~? Well I guess you better figure out somewhere else to stay~. If you don't we'll be seeing a each other a lot more~. And you don't want that do you~??" He asked digging his nails into your wrists. "A-A-Ah!! S-Stop!" You squirmed. He chuckled sadistically. "Ah~ A part of me is hoping you wont leave~. I'd have so much fun playing with you~." 

You shivered as tears started to form in your eyes. "Let...me g-go....p-please! I-I don't even know who you are!" You cried. "Ah~. But I know who you are~." He said, his lips started to gently trail down your neck making you freeze up. "I know your strengths, and weaknesses~. I know what makes you happy and alllllll the things that make you cry~." He gently pinched your side making you squeak and flinch. "I know what makes that anxiety bubble up in your chest~." Your eyes widened. "E-Eh?" 

His chin rested on your shoulder. "Oh~ don't think I don't know about that little problem of yours~. Heh I know more than you think love~." His grip tightened on you. "Ah~ but as sad as it is to say you must wake up now darling~." 

His lips suddenly pressed down gently, giving you a little kiss on the neck. "A-Ah!" You cried. You could feel his smirk against your flesh. "Hehe~."

Suddenly everything started to blur. "Eh??" You felt dizzy. "Ahh~ you're waking up I see~." The male let go of you and you fell to you knees. He in a psychopathic way as you slowly began to lose your strength. 

Suddenly you jolted up. "AH!!" Your head bumped against the ceiling. "Are you okay...?" You heard the soft and sweet voice of Konoha say. "H-Heh! Y-Yeah I-I'm Ok-" Your eyes widened when you looked over. Konoha was standing beside the closet with his shirt off. "E-EHHHH!?!? K-K-KONOHA!!!! W-Why d-don't you have a s-s-shirt on!?!?!" You asked as you hid under the covers. "Hm?....uhm...because I was changing..." He mumbled then tilted his head. "Why is your face red?" He asked. You hid more under the covers. "B-B-B....

"BECAUSE YOU HAVE N-NO SHIRT ON!!!!!!!!!"