New kind of Normal

Everything was back to normal. I was back in school and so was Hibari. He got out of the hospital and never did I encounter the Varia members again.

  Everything only seemed normal. Until a new transfer student joined.

  "My name is Kanzaki Yukiko." The new student said with a smile as she flipped her glistening long dark blue hair.

  All the guys in class stood up and drooled for her. Including Hibiki.

  She glanced around the class and spotted me. She smiled devilishly at me as it sent a chill down my spine.

  "Alright, Yukiko-Chan you may sit at the back of the class beside Kotaro-kun." The teacher said, drooling like every other guy in class.

She walked in a composed and orderly manner. She held her head high and made another cold glance at me. Does she hate me?

As she sat next to Kotaro, she continue to throw dagger stares at me. Which was pressurizing the entire time I was in class.

End of class
"(Name)!" My friends called out to me.
"Yes?" I said in a cheerful tone.
"Are you eating with Hibari-San again?" They asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I guess, I'm sorry..." I apologized. Never did I once ate lunch with them. Since Hibari-Chan likes to call me out to eat lunch with him all the time.

"It's not your fault." Hana said.
"Yeah, must be tough being his girlfriend. We understand." Sayaka nodded.
I smiled awkwardly at them as they state it so bluntly. Even though it was not true.

Yukiko was watching me the entire time and eavesdropping on our conversation.

"Speak of the devil!" Sayaka exclaimed as she looked towards the classroom door.

Hibari was standing by the door frame, composed as he watched me talk to my friends.

"Well, I've got to go now. See you guys later~!" I said as I grabbed my lunch box and left with Hibari.

Yukiko smiled to herself as she followed us in the shadows.

At the rooftop

"Here Kyo-Chan~ Aah~" I said as I fed him a piece of egg.

He opened his mouth and leaned in closer to my chopsticks. He took a bite of the egg and chewed in approval.

"Did you make this?"
I nodded happily, "I happened to have time today, so I made lunch myself~"

After lunch, we decided to go back to our respective rooms.

"Thanks for the lunch, (Name)." He said.

"No problem~" I replied in a happy tone.

Just then, the door to the rooftop opened. I observed the silhouette behind the door.

"Yukiko-chan?" I said as she appeared from behind the door.

She smiled at me as she looked at Hibari.

"Kyo-Kun~" she said in a sweet tone as she hugged Hibari's arm.

I was dumbfounded. No one has ever touched Kyo-Chan before... Besides me. Let alone a girl...?

Hibari was not fazed by this and only swiped her hand off of him.

"Don't touch me herbivore." He said in a cold and low tone.

"Don't be like that Kyo-Kun~" she pressed on and hugged him from behind.

"You know you love it~"