Teachers worst nightmare.

Teacher/Student

Chapter 1.

Finally I'm out of Juvie that was the worst year of my life.

But now I have to go back to school.

Fun. Not.

////////////////////////////////////

I arrived at school and everybody stopped what they were doing and watched me get out of my car and walk to the front door.

"I know I look hot but stop watching my ass."

After I said that everyone quickly turned around acting like they didn't do anything wrong.

Yeah like watching someone's ass when your dating someone is totally not wrong.

After everyone turned around I headed into school going to the office to get my classes list.

When I got to the front office I went to the desk. There was old lady at the desk that looked like she would fall over dead any minute.

"Hello sweet heart what can I get for you."

"Um yeah I'm new and I need my class list. My names Samantha evens."

"Oh yes the Juvie girl. Here it is try to behave cause I don't think anyone here will take your crap."

"And I don't think my uncle will take yours. Bye now."

After I left the office I headed for my first class. It'll probably be the only time I go to it.

The first class I have is English. Fun. Again Not.

When I got in the class I headed for the back of the class and took a seat in he corner near the window and waited for the teacher.

"Hello class welcome to second semester of your last year. I am Mr. smith."

I looked up when he started to speak and wow was I shocked he was attractive and a little to young to be a teacher.

"Also today we have a brand new student. Why don't you introduce yourself to the class."

Thanks now he's on the top of my list. I HATE talking in fronted people when I'm forced to but what the hell right.

"Um well my name is Sam I'm 18 just got out of Juvie. Any questions."

One jock guy in the front of the class raised his hand and looked like he was about to jump me.

"Yes jock face question?"

"Um yeah why were you in Juvie."

"Oh well that's a funny story. I was in Juvie because I found my boyfriend inside some stupid fake boobed Beach blond bitch so I cut off his dick. Any more questions?"

When I got done everyone was staring at me like I was a weirdo. All the guys all of a sudden took a noticeable gulp.

"Ok Ms.Sam please take a seat."

"Um I don't remember saying it was ms. Sam so since I didn't say it don't call me it, it makes me feel as old as you."

After I said that I took a seat and waited for him to teach.

"Anyway class today we will be reading about Romeo and Juliet.

Our first discussion on this topic is is it real love or something else?"

One girl raised her hand. she looked like a fake nose bimbo.

"Yes ms. Jewely."

"I think it was real like I mean how could it not be they were willing to kill them selfs for each other."

"Of course you would think that."

"Do you have something to say Ms.Sam."

I stood up and answered.

"Actually yes first it's Sam. Second it was not love because doesn't exist it was just lust or just an old pervert who wants an innocent 14 year old.

Like say if maybe he was like 24 ok fine but unless she was at least 16 or better yet 18 then he wouldn't he a pervert but since she wasn't he is."

"Ok well that was a new way to look at it. Most girls find it romantic finding true love."

"One I'm not most girls. Two I don't believe in love and last you mean true lust."

"Ok sorry you can be seated now."

Well that's how the rest of the day went me arguing with my teachers girls scared of me and guys wanting me. To bad no one can have me I'm not just a one fuck kinda girl I at least have to have a date before.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////