Meeting Her

I jump out of bed it's 11 I overslept! I decide to take the day off except it's Saturday, "I'm such an idiot." I say as I wake Harold up and put my joggers and a nirvana sweatshirt on and my Vans and and I grab and apple and my book and head outside to sit in my spot aka my awesome tree. I sit in my tree for the next hour when I hear my name yelled I turn my head and sure enough it's the hot feisty fiery taken red head. Yeah you heard me taken one of the hottest girls in school basically my best friend and I lost my chance because of my brother. "Hey Ember." I say not looking up from my book. I hear a slightly higher pitched voice whisper because super hearing and stuff the voice whispers to ember "he's really cute". Ember starts laughing uncontrollably and I can feel my self embarrassed and I just want to sit in a hole and die. One of the hottest girls in school is laughing at the fact of me being cute. I hear ember speak once again "Penny that's Alex Quinn he's a jack of all trades." I don't look up I just quietly say hi as I feel a cold hand touch my leg, I shiver and look down to see one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. "H...Hi I'm Alex!" I say falling out the tree my face is red from embarrassment and well blush I mean she's so beautiful and sexy. "Hi I'm Penny Qu... I mean Raymond." She blushes embarrassed. "Uhm soooo wait did you say Raymond!?" Ember chimes in "She's my older sister" I look shocked... "wow..." she giggled "was that for me being her sister?" I shake my head and she looks a little sad. "No it's for your beauty." She blushed blue? Wow that's cool and sexy but that's just me Ember leaves us alone she said she's going to find Roy the guy I lost her too but I don't care I just want Penny and only Penny. Me and Penny talk for awhile and one thing leads to another and she leans in close putting her head on my chest as we sat in the tree. "Alex?" She asked "Yes beautiful... I mean Penny." She giggled and looked at me "Do you like me?" I sensed the seriousness in her voice. I looked her dead in the eyes and spoke "Penny I know we kinda just met but well would like wanna go on a date?" Her eyes lit up "yes!" She smiled and kisses me deeply my eyes grew twice in size with the shock but they go back to normal and Penny and I make out In the tree for the next ten minutes.