"Give me your hands." I demand. She holds out her hands and I grab her wrists and set them on the bed frame. I tape them both down and set the roll down on the night stand. I go back over to her and kiss her. I kiss down her jaw and then behind her ear. I continue my journey down, scraping my teeth against her neck. I go to one side of her neck and start to suck on the flesh. Meghan moans and moves against her restraints. Once I'm done at shoulder I kiss it and sit up. I grab a night mask and gently place it on Meghan. She groans in frustration and I smirk slightly.

"Do not cum unless I say so." I demand. She nods and I go back down to her skin. I continue scraping my teeth down her chest and across her left boob. I suck on her nipple and take the other between my fingers and squeeze and pull at it. She starts to gasp and moan and I switch boobs. Once both have been sucked and pulled, I continue my path, except this time using my tongue as a guide. I lick between her boobs, down her stomach, leaving a cool trail. She starts to shiver and I make my way to her panties. I the waist band into my mouth and teasingly pull them down. Once they are by her ankles, I use my hand to pull them all the way off. I place gentle kisses up to her core and stop once I reach her pussy. I am so close, I can practically smell her arousal. I see her fidget slightly and know the anticipation is killing her.

"Marvin." She squeaks suddenly. I quickly jolt up and remove her blindfold.

"Meg, are you okay?" I ask worried.

"I didn't hurt you, right?"

"Charlie, I don't know if I can do this whole bdsm thing." She whispers. I nod and grab my underwear from my pants.

"Charlie, wait. I want to have sex with you. I just want you to be gentle since it's my first time and all." She whispers. I gently stroke her cheek and smile.

"I will princess. We can go as slow or as fast, as gentle or as rough, as you want." I smile. Meghan nods and I kiss her lightly.

"I'm going to pleasure you and then remove everything, okay?" I whisper. Meghan nods and I kiss her one last time before returning her mask and lowering myself back down. I throw my underwear back on the floor and spread her legs. I look up at her and separate her folds. I lightly blow air on it and Meghan squirms. I move forward and quickly lick her bud. Meghan moans slightly and I smirk. I continue to lick her sweet little pussy and stick my pointer finger inside her. She moans and I add another. Soon she starts thrashing around and I use my free hand to hold her down. Right before she bursts I breathe out,

"Cum baby girl." And she does. I continue to lap up her juices and she whimpers when I remove my fingers.

"Baby girl, you taste wonderful." I smirk. I remove her blindfold and the duck tape and she sits up. She takes a finger from me and gently sucks it into her mouth.

"That's it baby." I smirk. She nods and kisses me lightly.

"Sure you wanna have sex?" I ask. She nods. I go over to my jeans and pull out my wallet. I open it up and look inside.

"Meghan we have a problem..." I whisper.

"What is it?" She asks, setting her head on my shoulder.

"My condom is missing." I whisper. We stay silent for a few minutes and Meghan sighs,

"Oh well."

"Oh well?" I ask.

"Let's have sex anyway."

"Really?" I ask. Meghan sits up and nods.

"I'm on the pill 'cause of period cramps and there are medications for this situation too." She whispers. I smile and nod. She smiles back and I gently lay her on the bed. I hover over her and kiss her slightly.

"Don't tell me when you are going to do it, just do it." She whispers. I nod and kiss her again. I slowly line myself up her entrance and push forward. I feel pressure against my hard cock and soon her hymen breaks causing her to scream slightly. I calm her down by kissing her again.

"I'll move when you're ready." I whisper. Meghan nods and lets out a deep breath.

"Move." She whispers. I move backwards and leave the tip of my dick in and then move forward.

"Move faster...." She whispers. I move faster and Meghan starts to moan. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down.

"Faster..... and rougher." She whispers. I smirk and push even faster and rougher. I pull my dick all the way out and slam back into her. Meghan moans with pleasure I continue until Meghan sits up.

"Lay down, I wanna try to ride you." She whispers. I nod quickly and take her place on the bed. Meghan sets her legs on either side of my body and squats over my dick.

Meghan's POV:
I hovered over Charlie and lined his leaking cock at my entrance.

"Take your time princess." Charlie whispers rubbing his hands up and down my sides.  I squeeze my eyes shut and I slowly and gently move down onto him. The feeling of him inside of me causes some pain but it slowly subsides as pleasure took over my body. Once I was fully seated on him and he was balls deep, I let out a shaky breath. Fuck, he is huge. I've never felt so full in my life.

"Charlie you're so big." I mumbled, my eyes still closed.

"Yes, daddy's aware of that princess. Just take your time. You can move whenever you want." He whispers. I nod my head and slowly raised my body and slam it back down onto his throbbing length. I moaned and threw my head back as I feel more and more pleasure.  I picked up my pace and now was bouncing up and down on his thick cock. 

"That's it, babe. Be a good girl and fuck yourself on your daddy's cock just like that." Charlie moans, gripping my waist and thrusting upwards, helping me reach my orgasm a little bit faster. 

"Charlie.." I moaned as he goes more faster than before.  My mouth hangs opened as I held in my orgasm.

"Meghan! I'm going to cum." Charlie pants, continuing to pound into me.

"I'm going to cum into you, okay? Can I cum inside your pussy?" Charlie asks. I nod and soon feel his seed shot into me. Long, streams enter me causing me to hit my own climax. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I came. His dick softens and I collapse onto him, panting.