TUG BREAKDOWN

Tugularias:

This is an air born diesase . It can be spread by sneezing,coughing,contact with ill,or to much contaminated air . There is a bacteria that is in the air . This bacteria can be deadly . Once the bacteria has contact with healthy tissue in the lungs , it begins to grow . It harms the lungs and takes up space inside the lungs , making less room for air , and causing breathing problems . The lungs are targeted . Once being unable to breath , you feel suffocated causing you to cough . Your esophagus may swell and close . Coughing too much can damage the vocal chords , larynx , tonsils and create irritation. coughing blood is not rare .

This bacteria also damages the cardia and esophageal sphincter. Natural acids such as pepsiogen , hydrochloric acid,gastric acid and aminoaci acids eat away at the stomachs inner most layer or the mucosa , then the muscularis , then the submucosa , then finally the serosa layer. The stomach and digestive system are eaten away by acids produced by the body . Having no diegestive  system ,you cant keep food or any other substance down , causing starvation  and dehydration , and eventually death .

The bacteria then targets the immune system , slowly killing it and taking away your wall of protection . This makes you vunerable to many more illnesses such as cold , flu or strep throat . If any other illness is caught , the bacteria worsens it by ten . this diesease is a very contagious virus. If anyone is known to have this virus ,please take them to the hospital immediately . A cure is being looked for .

This was put in the newspaper a few weeks later . sounds nice , and really keeps people calm .