Chapter one

Okay guys, I have a new thing, I need 1 comment and 2 votes to update a book. So if this gets one comment and two votes I will post chapter two! If you haven't already please read "Shut up and love me." Please share on any of your social networking accounts, don't forget to comment what you do and don't like please! 

   I walked down the street not giving a damn that my mother was yelling my name, she doesn't like me smoking, drinking, driving, and I'm pretty sure she didn't like me breathing either. My father didn't care whether I was drunk, dead, or pregnant. He only cared about my mother. She stressed herself out, about the littlest things. And she use to be 'cool' yeah right! I walked down to the Mathews house, I heard a car coming down the street it was probably my mom. "Catherine Beth Winston, You get in this car right now!" My mother shouted. I flipped her off "Catherine Beth, save your mother a heart attack and get in the damn car." my father said, I rolled my eyes and got in the car. "You little Missy need to stop ignoring me!" She shouted as father drove. "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say" I said rolling my eyes. My mother turned around and slapped me right across the face, it stung she had never done anything like that before. I held my face were she had hit me. I felt tears building up, she opened her door and got out, I was gonna do that, she started walking. "Catherine!" My father shouted, he jumped out of the car, that left me. I frowned to myself. I stayed in the car. Only my father came back, I could tell he was hurt. 

  "She isn't feeling well, she said to come back in an hour or so." He said we drove home, when he was sad he drank his feelings away. Mother walked into the house very late, she had missed dinner. She had this sad look on her face I couldn't describe it. My father looked over at me, I went into my bedroom I shut the door. I heard their yelling, It hadn't changed a bit, she complained that she wasn't happy. He yelled at her, and told her that is what she signed up for. She shouted back at him, they would end up crying and making up the next day. It was normal, but this time I heard the front door slam and my father weeping on the couch. I walked out into the living room hours later, he was drinking his pain away. "Dad" I said breaking the silence that seemed to be drowning him. He looked at me with his puffy red eyes 

  "Dad, I'll go find her." I said grabbing my jacket and heading outside, he waved me away. I frowned and walked down the sidewalk, I found her crying at the park, she sat on the swing-set, crying. "Mom..." I softly said. She looked up and ran over to me and hugged me, "I'm sorry Hun." She said between sobs. "I know we aren't the happy family you want Catherine Beth.." She whispered. "Mom, I couldn't ask for anything more." I said lying, I wanted to have a perfect family. She laughed a little, and we stood there hugging for what seemed like forever. "Your father needs to stop drinking, it isn't only killing him, it's killing us." She said pulling back from the hug. I nodded in agreement. She smiled and we walked back to the house, she frowned as she walked in and saw him drinking. 

   "Dad... hand over the beer." I said, he stood up and glared at us, "If you want the beer more than us, then we will leave until you give up the beer." My mother said, I looked at her, she smiled. He glared again. "Then get the fuck out." He said. We both, packed our things, and left. We stopped at the bank and she took out all of the money. "He won't be able to buy any more." She said smirking. I knew she was hurt that he wouldn't give up beer for us. We stayed at a hotel about three hours away. I couldn't sleep, all my life I thought that we were a perfect family, but I can see it now. Mother is Broken, father is feeling less, and I'm hopeless. I fell asleep dreaming about a family, not just any family but a perfect family. You know? Those ones in the movies, they all smile, and love each other. (Time skip to morning) 

  My mother walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, her hair dripping wet. "Will we ever go back?" I asked looking at her. She softly smiled, she had a gorgeous smile. She shrugged "Once your father learns how to be a man, not a child." She said and looked away. I laughed a little I found that funny. She looked at me, and raised an eyebrow. "Man, don't ever grow up mother, why bother. Screw it lets move far away." I said, maybe I seemed a little crazy, but what did I have to lose? The guy I like, all of my friends, my family, and well the swings. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. She looked at me, and smiled "Dear, We can't just leave everything behind." She said and turned around and pulled out an outfit. 

  "Shopping today?" She asked as she dropped the towel and got dressed, I turned my head and looked at the ground. "Yes, please maybe then I'll forget about everything." I said barley above a whisper. I heard her sigh, "I'm sorry, okay. I made a mistake, and I can't even say I wish I didn't that would mean you wouldn't be here. So just be happy. Okay?" She said softly. Their was a knock at the door as we finished getting ready to leave. We looked at each other confused, and both not wanting to open up the door......