Figures - Chapter 2

Amiris would wake up and begin to wag her tail, She was in a rather good mood. She walked over to tyrant who was still asleep and licked him until he woke up. Tyrant opened his eyes , "Waaaa?" He said with a confused look on his face. Amiris backed away and giggled. She said in a low cute sounding voice. "Rise and shine" Tyrant looked at her and smiled. He got up from the soft foliage he was sleeping on earlier. He'd ask amiris a question, "Do you usually trust male abrasives this easily?" Amiris replied, "Not really, I just thought you would be the perfect ally for an rebellion." Tyrant felt un-easy as soon as amiris said the word. He replied,"Re-rebellion?" Amiris slowly nodded noticing the un-ease in his voice. Amiris's stomach began to growl. "Lets head off to hunt, Maybe we'll find more allies. The more the marrier." Tyrant yawned. "Okay.." They were just half-way out of the den, Amiris had stopped in her tracks. Amiris had smelled something. A spinosaurus was creeping through the bushes. That was rather unusual for amiris because most spinosaur spend there time in the lakes, Avoiding any land predators like tyrant and herself.  She'd focus on that spinosaur, Seeing that it would be a good meal for both her and tyrant. She thought to herself, "What are you waiting for?!" And she quickly broke into a sprint running 35 mph. She tackled the weak adolescent spinosaurus. The spinosaurus roared in horror, As it glared into the daunting blue eyes of the megavore. Tyrant trotted into the bushes confused, Until he saw amiris. He cocked his head, "What are you doing? Why are you attacking a juvenile?" She murmured, "Lunch.." He laughed, "You do know that juveniles are the least juicy ones, Right? And on top of that their skinny and don't have that many meat on their bones. I'd prefer you attack an adult spinosaur." Amiris growled and let the small spinosaur go. She watched it as it ran as fast as it possibly could into the water. She wanted to taste the spinosaurs smooth flesh and eat it whole. But she quickly got over these thoughts. Tyrant would leap onto a large rock that stood in front of amiris. "Cmon, We gotta get moving." He then walked off of the rock and headed for a deeper part of the forest. Amiris followed him, Until they finally found what they were looking for. A relatively large torvosaurus, It had black and red scales, and spike-shaped black stripes along its back.  Amiris quickly changed the pace she was walking to a much more slower pace, As well as tyrant. The torvosaurus began to move, That was when tyrant and amiris attacked. Tyrant broke into a sprint and leaped into the air and slammed both of his feet into the torvosaurus's head cracking its skull and leaving the small dinosaur unconscious. Amiris finally finished it off when she bit the torvosaurus in the abdomen disrupting vital organs. She let her teeth sink into the dinosaurs flesh as massive amounts of blood would poor out of its abdomen. She'd lick the blood that was pouring out and an evil smile appeared on her face. Amiris would laugh, "Such a good meal to start off the day with." She would take a chunk out of the torvosaurs abdomen and eat it whole. Tyrant nodded and used his small claws to claw out one of the torvosaurus's eyes. When the eye was finally out of its socket, Tyrant ate the eye. He thought to himself, "This is nothing like I've tasted before.. its so sweet." He'd walk over to where amiris took the chunk out of the torvosaurus's stomach area and lick the remaining blood that was there. "Why does this taste so sweet?" He asked licking some of the blood off of the outside his mouth. Amiris yawned and sat down beside tyrant. "It's just how torvosaurus blood tastes. That's what I like about them." She turned her head to look tyrant in the eyes, "You have never tasted torvosaurus meat have you?"  Tyrant shook his head. "I don't eat torvosaurus. Mainly because of how sweet it is. But I decided to eat some for today because I was quite hungry." Amiris replied, "That is understood.. Abrasives usually like the bitter tasting meats.. So eating torvosaurus might be a little out of the norm for you." Tyrant sighed. "You can have the rest of it." He'd spit out all of the remaining torvosaurus meat in his mouth into a bush. Amiris ate multiple chunks of meat until finally, All there was left of the torvosaurus was bone and 3 leftover organs that amiris didnt eat. After eating that torvosaurus, Amiris had thoughts in her mind about the "indominated" clan. Some of them might notice that she was gone. But since she was a low rank she might be alright. That eased her mind a little. She'd look up into the sky and saw that the sky was slowly darkening. She'd walk over to tyrant, And quickly noticed that he was dead asleep. She'd softly nudge tyrant with a slight smirk on her face. Tyrant would slowly open his eyes, Noticing the evening sky and the large megavore that stood in front of him. "Hey.. Sorry I had fell asleep. I have been feeling quite exhausted lately." Tyrant started. 

Amiris would reply. "It is fine Tyrant. While you were asleep, I had finished eating the torvosaurus. I had also left three organs for you, They don't have much of a taste." Tyrant walked over to the torvosaurus corpse and ate all of the organs one at a time. "Mmm... This tastes amazing.. Thank you amiris." Amiris would smile, "Your welcome. Anyways let's get to the den. It's not very safe out here in the deep parts of this forest." He sighed, "Alright." He'd follow amiris to his den. He'd think to himself after 2 minutes of following amiris to his den. "Hmm. Megavores must have a great sense of direction and do a good job memorizing certain locations. Very useful.. No wonder the indominated clan use them as soldiers.." It suddenly made more sense to him why they would choose megavores to kill off his race. But it made him slightly more worrisome that at any moment a megavore could leap from the bushes and kill him.  But as he looked at amiris, His worries faded and he felt safer when she was there. 

He'd ask "How close are we to the crystal cavern? (Tyrant's den.)" 

He'd look up and see the den right in front of him "Nevermind." He said slightly embarassed. Tyrant would pull himself into the den feeling very exhausted. Amiris standing right in front of him as he walked slowly into the den.

Amiris said to tyrant in a softest voice possible, "Come on.. You can do it." 

Tyrant growled. "Shut up.." 

Amiris would giggle as tyrant walked to his foliage.

Tyrant lied down and quickly drifting into sleep because of how exhausted he was from the long distances he had been walking. Amiris walked to him while he was sleep and licked his cheek and headed for her foliage. She'd drift into sleep as she snuggled with the soft foliage.

-

A/N

Heyyy. I hope you guys enjoyed this, It took me a really long time. I tried my best not to put any filler what so ever in this. I also corrected some of my mistakes as well. :D Also, Tyrant and amiris might have a thing in the future. OwO

I really hope you guys enjoy this, I'm literally the only person who wrote something about dinosaur simulator. This is a little unique thing that I created involving a megavore and a abrasive giganotosaurus. Post your critiques in the comments.