Chapter 1: The x One-of-a-Kind x Bracelets

Start from the beginning

"No, I'm not! And what for meeee!!!! Plzzzz!"

"Nope! race ya to the shopping mall!"

"Ooooh, it's on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip to the shopping mall, brought to you by Kurapika's rage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazuki's PoV

"Hah! I beat you!" I was telling that in Killanna's face while doing a strange dance.

"You don't need to rub it in my face. Now let's go inside."

We walked inside and started walking around trying to find something to buy and I walked in front of a new store that just opened called 'Anime, Manga, & More!'

"Hey! Killanna this store looks promising!"

"Is it a new store?"

"Yeah, it just opened today."

"Cool let's go inside!"

Killanna PoV

We walk into the store and start wandering around, I went over to a shelf and started acting like I was looking at things. I walked over to the cashier and made sure Kazuki was out of ear reach (I didn't know how to put that so basically Killanna made sure Kazuki couldn't hear the conversation she also made sure that Kazuki couldn't see the two talking)

"Hey, Mister?" I said

"Yes, young lady how may I help you?"

"I want two matching bracelets for me and my friend to show our friendship, I also want them to be Hunter x Hunter themed."

"This way please."

Having him said that I followed him to the bracelets. I started looking for bracelets and thought 'All of these are so BLAND like they are horrible for best friend bracelets'

"Do you need anything else?"

"Umm... Yeah, do you have any special ones? No offense or anything but, all of these are kinda... bland."

"I knew you'd say that that is why I got my one-of-a-kind matching Hunter x Hunter bracelets."

"O-one-of-a-k-kind? A-are you really ok with giving those away?"

"Yeah, it's fine, I was originally going to give one to my girlfriend and have one for me so we would be matching and the bracelets would both show our love and our love for Hunter x Hunter it's my favorite anime too, but we'll the plan didn't work out and she broke up with me."

"Aw, I'm sorry."

"No it's fine I'm completely over her now."

We walked back over to the check out counter and the store owner took out his one-of-a-kind bracelets.

"So how much do you want for them?" I asked

"No, no please, they're free."

"Ehhh!? Nandè!?" (Translation: Ehhh!? Why!?)

"Because you and your friend are the first costumers to come into the store and actually buy something."

"Wow mister your nice."

"Oh please, call me Joseph."

"Ok, Joseph I'm Killanna nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." He said and followed up with, "Also since this is a present for you friend would you like be to gift wrap it too?"

"No, I couldn't make you do that for me."

"No, really it's fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup!"

"Okay then, I'll just have to take you up on that offer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip to the street in which Kazuki lives on, brought to you by Hisoka's weird pedophilia love for Gon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So did you like that new store Kazuki?" I asked

"Yeah it was cool but I could easily buy all those things on Amazon but only for a higher price so I guess that shop is handy." Kazuki said.

"Jeez, why must you always be a buzz-kill?"

"Because I like annoying you."

"Ugh, you're so annoying!! But that's why I love you." (In a best friend sort of way!)

"Hah gayyyyy!"

"Why did you have to ruin a BFF moment???"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because."

"Because why!?!?"

"Because I love you and I'm an asshole 😆"

"Uggghhh! Your so annoying!!! But I can forgive you."

"Jeez, is she bipolar or something?" Kazuki mumbles under her breath.

"Yes, I am bipolar thank you." (not really).

"How the fuck did you hear me!?"

"Because."

"*sighs* I give up." Kazuki says.

Kazuki PoV

We walked for awhile until we got to my house "Tadaima!!" I said taking my shoes off and proceeding to take my backpack off and putting it in a corner "Ōkairi Kazuki-chan" my sister said to me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Konnichiwa Kalluka-senpai." Killanna said to my sister.

"Oh hello, Killanna-chan." Kalluka-neechan said

"Kalluka-senpai can I stay over tonight?" Killanna said.

"Of course as long as it's okay with you mom."

"I already asked her."

"Then it's perfectly fine with me."

"Thank you Kalluka-senpai!"

"Just don't stay up too late."

"We won't I promise."

"And Killanna-chan how many times do I have to say, 'just call me neechan'"

"Gomen neechan!" Killanna said while running and dragging me up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, peeps how's it goin' haven't seen you in a while... Is that a new haircut ohh you look so cute.... What you didn't get a haircut well maybe you got taller....Well, either way, you still look cute/handsome fabulous a lè mode. Sorry I haven't been updating the story I've just been busy with MC servers (Minecraft servers) if you want to join me the IP address is 158.85.69.138:26574
But the one that I'm Co-Admin on is,
starzesurvival.aternos.me

Ja Nè peeps~

Word count: 1409