Chapter Thirty Seven: Preparation

Začít od začátku

Zhu: "Yes!!!" Zhu exclaims loudly. Varrick then slips the ring on her finger and they share a kiss. I smile at the scene and look at Alistair whom has since sent his Chi Blockers to report to Lin. He looks at me and shows me a small black box. I look at him trying not to let Asami know I saw something and he simply smiles at me. I look back at Zhu and Varrick the ladder of whom is holding Zhu closely.

Varrick: "Now let's go everyone! We must prepare to do the thing!" Varrick orders the rest of us. We all nod. I look and see Alistair give Asami a deep and passionate kiss. I tilt my head as they separate and see the look of worry in Alistair's eyes.

Alistair: "Please... promise me that you'll be safe." Alistair said in a worried tone.

Asami: "I will you know that." Asami said in a slight jokingly matter. Alistair does not look amused. "My dad knows how to fly well... We'll be fine." Asami said as she wrapped her arms around Alistair's neck and kissing him with passion. Once they separate she smiles at him with love. "I love you... I love you with all my heart." Asami says to Alistair gently. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead before speaking.

Alistair: "I love you to... With everything I have." Alistair said with the same amount of love Asami did. I smile at the scene before Asami walked off with Hiroshi. Alistair joined me and Korra before the three of us started to head back to the Temple to pick Korra's stealth team.

You: "She'll be fine man... Hiroshi wouldn't let anything happen to her." I said to Alistair trying to reassure him. He sighs deeply but nods on response.

Alistair: "I know... I just..." Alistair replied sadly trailing off at the end. I pat his back slightly. "You're right... I need to focus." Alistair said looking forward once more. I nod at him and the three of us continue walking back to the temple to get ready. As I look up I see a rather large flock of birds fleeing from something... Kuvira's getting close.

*SMALL TIMESKIP*

(Sill Your POV)

We arrived at the Temple rather quickly and Korra has told me she already has a team in mind. She asked Pema to go get Tenzin and the benders. They all come back and Korra started caling names. Most I did not recognize but I did recognize a few.

Korra: "Kai, Jinora, and finally." She stopped and looked at me before looking at a certain blonde haired girl. "Olivia." Korra said firmly. I look at Korra wide eyed. I go to say something but she put her hand up to stop me. "I know you're either confused or pissed off but... She's one of the best benders here. At least this way she won't be in a direct line of fire." Korra explained to me flatly. I open my mouth to say something but I realize she's right... It's either be with the other benders holding off Kuvira's forces with me and the others. I sighed deeply looking down. I feel someone grab my hand and I look to see Olivia holding my hand. I hug her deeply which he gladly returns.

You: "Just promise... You'll be safe please." I asked in an almost begging tone of voice. I feel her grip tighten a bit as I feel her nod into my chest.

Olivia: "I will. You promise me to dad." Olivia asks me firmly as she pulls away slightly and looks me in the eye. I nod to her.

You: "I will... I promise." I said looking at her. "I love you pumpkin." I said as I hugged her again. She returned it quickly.

Olivia: "I love you to dad." Olivia says in a happier tone of voice. Once she pulls away Korra approaches me. I look at her and she simply nods knowing what I was going to ask. "I'll see you after it all happens dad." Olivia said to me gently. I look at her and kiss her head once more before she runs off to get ready for dinner I look at Korra again.

You: "I hate this idea." I said in a rather frustrated tone of voice. "But... I know you're right." I said to Korra with sad eyes. She sighs and walks over to me and hugs me deeply. I return the hug quickly as she whispers in my ear.