⭐️Darkness⭐️

(Hi a little note 📝 this is my first fanfic so please don't judge 👩‍⚖️)

(LEVIS POINT OF VIEW)

I  wake up confused to why hangi was sleeping next to me I cringed at the sight.  Four eyes get up now! She layed there, peacefully snoring I leave her alone, and take a shower. The waters hot and makes me sigh. I hop  out of the shower and get a mussel shirt and joggers I stair at the pret- at hangi I started to blush lightly, hangi woke up.

(HANGI)

I woke with Levi staring at me lightly smiling making me want to cuddle with him badly.

(LEVI)

I start to leave for tea but hangi lightly pulls  my arm. Please Levi stay with me,please. Are you trying to seduce me? WHAT n..n yes... ok I'll stay with you four eye trash..

(HANGI)

I blush super hard at Levi's seductive face we had slept for a long time when we got up it was four. I felt like I could stay there forever I wanted to kiss him so badly but I respect him, he was so cute It was perfect but we had to wake up because Levi's four o'clock alarm went off I felt him rise up and go get dressed, god so short and hot......WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!! I said that out loud, he head me and started laughing. It was my first time seeing him smile It made me blush super had he comes out with no shirt and kissed me I liked it a lot.

(LEVI)

Maby she could be the one to biring me out of the....darkness........

darkness