After that I went upstairs and out on a dress that had a black top and a teak mullet bottom. I added some black wedges curled my hair and did touch ups on my makeup. "ARIA ROSS IS HERE!!" my mom yelled to my room. "COMING" I yelled back. Walking down that stairs I saw Ross' jaw drop. "You look gorgeous baby" he smiled. "Thank you look very nice yourself" I told him he was wearing a buttoned up shirt and dark jeans with his usual converse. "Hey look you're not short for once" he joked. "Hahaha you are so funny babe" I said being sarcastic.

"why don't we get settled on the table" My mom said. Ross sat next to me while my mom sat across from me and my dad sat across from Ross. "So Ross how long have you known Aria?" My dad questioned Ross. "Since we were in kinder back in Colorado" he smiled intertwining our hands under the table I smiled back. "Wow that's eleven years" my dad said surprised. "Haha yeah.." he scratched the back of his neck nervously. "So why do you want to date my daughter?" he asked me. "She is beautiful, amazing, so talented, she sings, dances, acts, draws, plays instruments there is nothing she can't do......I love her not just for her looks, but for her inner being she is caring and puts everyone before herself even if it means she is miserable, I don't know what I would do without her she is my world, my best friend and my everything." he said looking at me the whole time I blushed and teared up. I brought my hand up to his cheek and smiled, "I am the luckiest man in the world to have this girl love me" he added. "After high school what do you wanna do?" Ted asked.

"I am in a band with my older sister, two older brothers and our best friend we are working on a album and we plan on touring the summer and maybe taking Aria with us to maybe open for us and I plan on pursuing with my acting career I am currently on a Disney showed entitled Austin and Ally " Ross said. "Well Ross your intentions are pure and it is obvious that you two are crazy for each other you have my blessing" my father smiled. "Thank you sir." Ross smiled.

"Okay dad I am sorry you have to see this, but I can't help it right now" I told my father before smashing my lips onto Ross' he kissed back instantly and put his hands on my waist. we pulled away and finished dinner.

~After Dinner~

"Hey mom is it alright if I go on a walk with Ross for a while?" I asked holding Ross' hand. "Sure sweetie just don't stay out too late you guys have school in the morning and we both know that Ross will want to stay in bed and not wake up because he is tired." she laughed. "Hahaha very funny I love you too Ms.Young." Ross chuckled. "See ya later mama bye Ted" I said closing the door.

Ross Pov

After, Aria shut the door we began walking down the street to the park. "Babe can I ask you something" she looked at me. "Anything baby" I said. "did you really mean everything you said at dinner?" "Of course I did I meant every word" I smiled and twirled her around she giggled. "I was hoping you did" she smiled. "I love you Aria Lily Young" I told her. "And I love you Ross Shor Lynch". "Just think after we graduate I will one day call you Aria Lily Lynch my wife" I said dreaming about our future. "Don't get ahead of yourself lover boy we just started our junior year." she giggled.

"So I can just see me playing guitar and you singing while our kids Daniel, Ryan and Rachel run around the back yard playing tag" I said smiling to myself. "You already named our kids" she questioned. "I have been thinking a lot lately." I told her.

We made it to the park and sat on the swings slowly swinging back and forth. "Remember when we used to beg our moms to bring us here every day in elementary school" I chuckled at the memory. "And I want to tell you everything, The words I never got to say the first time around, And I remember everything, From when we were the children playing in this fairground, Wish I was there with you now" Aria sang. "So angelic" I said kissing her cheek.

"Sixth grade." she blurted out. "What" I was confused. "In sixth grade we were at a football game and since we weren't aloud to play we went to every game no matter how many times you explained it to me I wouldn't get it....then, seventh grade rolled around and it was the district championship and you just scored the winning touch down I ran to you on the field and you picked me up I looked into your hazel eyes and I knew that I liked you, but I didn't want to say anything why do you think I had let you hold my hand the entire time we were just friends I wanted us to be more, but then all these cheerleaders came and I was just the best friend so I stayed that way" she explained to me.

"Aria I have wanted us to be more then friends since like third grade" I said. "Look at us now trying again for the second time" she looked down and I lifted her chin to meet my eyes. As I stared into her beautiful brown eyes I remembered the first time I kissed her last year on this day when we were practicing for Romeo and Juliet. We moved closer and closer as each second went by. Finally, when my lips touched hers I was in heaven soft, plump, and kissable as always they moved in perfect sync and all I could feel were sparks igniting in my stomach. I lifted up our hands and intertwined them, she smiled into the kiss and so did I. We pulled away in need of air and decided we should head back home.

We approached her front door and we smiled. "Thanks for coming tonight and fro the walk" she smiled. "Pick you up tomorrow same time?" I smirked. "If you're lucky" she flirted. We kissed goodnight and I went to my room. Put on some sweats and took my shirt, I looked out my window and found my girlfriend in very short shorts, my t-shirt and taking off her makeup. Honestly, I don't like when she wears makeup because she is perfect just the way she is but, makeup or not she is gorgeous and all mine. So, I decided to text her.

~Texts~

Romeo💛: So babe just so you know there is this girl across my window and she is looking fine.

Juliet💙: well there is this real sexy blonde who is shirtless and let's just say you can tell her works out.

Romeo💛: I am serious you look very very sexy right now in my shirt, shorts ad your glasses I can barely keep my eyes off of you.

Juliet💙: In that case I am closing my balcony curtains 😂.

Romeo💛: 😂😂😂

Juliet💙: I will see you tomorrow morning goodnight sleep tight Romeo I love you💙💜😍😚

Romeo: Goodnight my love pick you up normal time I love you more.😚😍😉

~end~

And with that I laid in my bed and fell asleep dreaming about mine and arias future.

WOAH TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE WEEK I AM ON A ROLL HERE GUYS!!! HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!!!!! SO I MIGHT BE MAKING TED AKA ARI'S DAD A MAIN CHARACTER, BUT I DON'T KNOW. THANKS FOR THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS KEEP IT UP GUYS. ALSO I WANT YOUR FEEDBACK I THINK I MIGHT START POSTING CHAPTERS FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF VOTES WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU JUST WANT CHAPTERS BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD OR IF I SHOULD POST ON VOTES. LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GOODNIGHT MY LOVELIES~