Chapter One

Midnight's P.O.V.

Hi I am Midnight I am part of the electric famliy. I am Michael's sister all of the 17 have a brother or sister so there are 34 of us. Well like I am dating Byran's brother Freddy. Are you wondering what powers we have. We all have the same power as everyone else us younger ones have everyones power but our stronger part of our powers are the one that our brother or sister have so mine is electricity.

So what I wanted to write about was I want to go home. Chairman kinda took me from the school I went to with the 17 younger kids and the 17 older kids. So he was making sure the school was good enough to train us electric children so over the phone I said, "Yeah this place is the best I train with my brother I go to the salon with the girls when Michael and the guys are at the 'guy room'. Yes we call our room the girl hang. Well I have to go to training." Yeah so after we thought he left we all had a party to celebrate and i had to grab something from my room and the window open and Chairman kidnapped me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that was a short chapter but it is just the intro i hope you guys like it and i dont know who has read Michael Vey but ig you guys like it i will be adding more soon and if you guys have any ideas for me let me know