I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Book 2 Chpt 2]

Start from the beginning

"Well, I was wondering if you could do me a favor." She said.

"Yeah, anything."

She grabbed me by shoulders. "Can you please ask Austin if he likes me?" She said desperate as hell.

"What?" I said shocked. "I'm not going to do that."

"But you said you would."

"Before I knew what it was."

"Then you should have asked before you said you would do it."

"I - but, that's not -."

"Please."

"I . . ."

"Please, please." She said shaking me.

"Okay! I'll do it."

Gosh, these vampires can't do anything themselves. Come on they can't die easily what's asking someone if they like you gonna do to you.

I stood up.

"He's in the kitchen." Gracie said.

Ugh, I gotta walk all the way over there. It's so far away. I wish I had super powers like vampires.

I walked out of my room.

"Thank you!" She yelled.

"Yeah, yeah."

I walked toward the kitchen that felt like I would never get there. I'm guessing Gracie likes Austin if she wants me to do this. I don't even know Austin that much. Why couldn't she tell Nile to do it? Well Nile is a boy and I'm a girl but why not ask Hazel to do it. I bet Hazel would go for it. Well, she can be a blabber mouth sometimes so Gracie is probably afraid she'll blurt out that Gracie likes him. So . . . How do I ask Austin without giving it away?

I went to the dining room and the kitchen was at the end of the room. I walked down and turned to my right. Austin was sitting at a table with three other guys. I know these guys. They have talked to me a couple of times. The one with the short brown hair is Joey, the one with the long blonde hair is Zack, and the other one with short brown hair is Dexter. Yeah, they always hang out with each other . . . Too bad they are with each other right now.

All the chefs in the kitchen were cooking and cleaning. All the chefs are vampires as well. I don't see them out of the kitchen. This is the only time I see them. I wonder where they all go to. Well I still haven't seen this whole place. Just up to Nile's room. I've never seen Jordan's room. I wonder that is . . .

"What brings you to the kitchen?" Austin asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, no particular reason." I said moving over to the counter.

"We gotta go." Dexter said.

Dexter, Joey, and Zack left. Why would they leave us alone? I guess it's good because this is my chance to ask. Why the hell am I doing this anyway?

"Can I ask you something?" We both said at the same time.

"You first." He said.

"No, no go ahead." I said.

He sighed. "Could you do me a favor?" He asked.

"What is it?"

I took Gracie's advice and asked what it was before I say yes.

"Could you ask if Gracie likes me?" He said kind of embarrassed.

Wow, that was easier than expected.

"You want me to ask her if she likes you?"

"Yes."

"Really because she wanted me to ask you the same thing."

"What?"

"Yeah. Why don't you go talk to her? I think she's still in my room."

He stood up. "Thanks." He said smiling.

"No problem."

He left the room and I turned around to look at the chefs. They all stopped what they were doing and were staying at me. A second later they started going back to work. I went out of the kitchen and hit someone in front of me.

"Sorry." I looked at them. "Oh hey Nile." I said.

"Hey Kiara, Can you do me a favor?"

Ugh, what now?

He handed me an envelope. "Give this to Jordan if you see him."

"Why don't you give it to him?"

"Because I have to go somewhere real quick and I don't have time to go wander around looking for him."

"It takes you three seconds to go look for him."

"Would you just do it for me?"

"Fine."

"Thank you." He said and disappeared in front of my eyes.

I want to read my book. So let me just go upstairs and go read it!

I walked out of the kitchen and the dining room. I was walking in the hallway heading toward my room. If I see Jordan on the way I'll give it to him. After I read at least a page in my book then I'll go look for Jordan. But I'm curious about that book.

"Kiara."

I turned around. It was Hazel.

"Oh, hi Hazel."

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Ha, what?" I said with a fake laugh and smile.

"If you see Gracie can you tell her to come to my room?"

"Yeah sure thing."

That's an easy job since she's in my room.

"Oh and can you give this Nile." She handed me a bead.

A bead? What is Nile going to do with a bead?

"He told me he would fix my necklace that he broke the other week and I found another bead."

"Yeah, I'll be sure to give it to him." I said looking at the blue bead.

"Thank you." She skipped off.

I have a letter to give to Jordan and a bead to give to Nile plus I have to tell Gracie to go to Hazel's room. Okay got it. I went upstairs in my room. Neither Gracie nor Austin were there. Now I have to go search for them. Ugh. I put the bead and letter on the table and shut my door. I plopped down on my bed and got my book. I just have to read at least the first page.

Someone knocked on the door.

"What!?" I screamed at them.

They came in. Jordan looked at me.

"Is everything all right?" He asked.

"Yeah, sorry." I said sitting up.

"How's the book?"

"I don't know. I haven't read it yet." I got up and went to the table. "This is for you." I said handing him the letter. "It's from Nile."

"Oh?" He said confused.

"Hey can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Yeah, what is it?"

I picked up the bead and gave it to him. "Give that to Nile. If you see Gracie tell her to go to Hazel's room. Oh and if you see Nile, Gracie, Hazel, and Austin. Tell them they owe me one."

"Why do you want me to do all this?"

"Because I want to read." I said getting angry.

"Have you even packed yet?"

"Yes I have. Now go do those favors." I said pointing to the door.

He smiled at me. "Okay. We're leaving tomorrow at noon." He said heading toward the door.

"Okay."

"Night." He shut the door.

I locked my door and went to my bed and finally started reading my book. Too bad I have 15 minutes to read it . . . But at least I get to go to Nick's tomorrow.