Day two

Well, now I'm off again searching for a new job. As I walked down the street, I noticed a girl asking people to join her computer programming job. I stood there, in the middle of the street, thinking if this would be a good opportunity. I decided that is was. So I walked to the lady and said " hello ma'am. I'm interested in computer programming job. What all do you do?"

She looked at me. " hello, sir, nice to meat you. I'm honored to have you in our crew. All we really do is make games and apps that people will most likely love. We do a lot of talking to people, asking what they like to see in apps an all that. Are you sure that you'd like to join?"

"Yes I would, ma'am. Thank you."

"Your so very welcome. I'll give you a tour today, but we start tomorrow. Nine o'clock, sharp."

"Okay, but I don't have an accurate clock at my house."

She took out a watch from her pocket. "Here you are sir. It is at accurate as I can get it, just a few seconds ahead." She slipped the watch around my wrist and looked into my eyes.

I smiled. "You can call me Chris. Chris Robinson."

"I'm Lexi. Lexi Roberts."

Lexi led me to a giant four story building and held the door open for me. I entered and muttered thank you. She followed me.

" here is the sanctuary, where we sign in."

We continued the tour for two hours and then she led me back to where we met. We both said good bye and parted.