*

*

*

*

We walked into the club and I saw a lot of people I know from my old school and new school. I even saw one of Leslie's girls. Shit that mean Leslie probably in here.

"Who you here with boo?" A seductive voice rang through my ear. I turned around to a sexy looking Blue.

She wore this fitted black dress that showed off her curves. She was stepping in her Gamma 11's and had her hair in a bun. I like her swag.

"I'm here looking for my girl." I said playing alone with her little game.

"Oh well that's too bad. I thought you was real cute." She said twirling the loose strands of hair that came out her bun.

I pulled her in to a hug. She smelt good as hell. I know I hugged plenty of girls but it feel so good hugging her. She so soft and smooth.

"I been feenin for you." I smirked.

"I figured. I see you with your boys. Hey Colton. Sup Ty." She spoke to them. They simply nodded they heads.

"Where your girls?" Ty asked.

"At the bar talking crazy to each other." She rolled her eyes.

"Ima be back homie." Colton patted my shoulder.

"Me too." Ty smirked. They walked off to the girls. I turned back to Blue. All her tattoos were showing and it was turning me on.

"So what's good?" She asked while searching through her phone.

"Shit nothing. Want to go chill outside?" I asked. She shrugged and followed me out the door. She sat on the hood of my car while I leaned against it.

If it was any other bitch I would have told them to get up. But since it's Blue she can get away with it.

"You rocking that dress." I licked my lips.

"I know." She said cockily. I laughed.

"How you like the penthouse?" I asked. I stared into her eyes.

"Noel love it more." She laughed. She really care about Noel, I can tell.

"Well that's cool." My hands had a mind of their own. My hands made their way to her thighs. I was now in between her legs while she sat on the car.

The good part about all of this that she had on some purple thongs. Hell yea I can see them. I got vision like a x ray.

"I'm feeling you boy." She smiled. That made me feel extra good.

"Not as much as I'm feeling you. I can see us having a future together." I admitted. She giggled.

"I know you not planning on marrying a ratchet hood rat like me. It seems like you belong with Leslie type." She shrugged. I kissed her hands softly.

"Don't ever say that again. As long as I'm living I'm gone be around. I don't care if we go to different colleges. Ima always be here for you." I kissed her neck. She moaned softly. Her moans make me want to take her right here, right now.

I pulled away because I can't control my hormones. I don't want to have sex with her because she not ready and I respect that.

"Why you stop?" She frowned softly.

"Because that's gone lead to something you don't want." I said being completely honest.

She leaned down to my ear.

"What if I want it?" She said while nibbling on my ear. I moved away from her because she didn't mean it.

"Stop. You're not ready. And I'm not gone take you somewhere for a quick fuck just because you horny." I shook my head. She pouted and crossed her arms.

"You right." She said finally coming to her senses. She hopped down off the car.

"Lets get back to our friends before they end up screwing each other." She giggled.

Noel POV

I leaned against the wall while Colton was telling me about his life and stuff. I don't mean to seem so uninterested but I'm not. I don't want to hear about your life! I want to have fun!

"You haven't asked a single question about me." I cut him off.

"Oh I'm sorry. What do you like to do?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and sipped my drink.

"I like fucking shit up." I said being completely honest. He gave me a long stare. I could have simply said I like playing with people's mind but I saved the trouble.

"And when you say that..."

"I just like coming in, fucking shit up, then leaving." I smiled. He rubbed the back of his head. Maybe he should run off like the others do.

"You different." Is what he said. Shit he surprised me. Usually when I tell niggas that they don't ever call me back or want to talk to me. I don't sweat it though. I'm just being real.

"I'm different?" I frowned.

"Yeaaa. All the girls I dated were all uppity and stuck up. They never liked to have fun. Now you seem like the type that know how to have a good time." He smiled. He may be different. He may like trouble just as much as I do. This should be interesting.