Lingid sa kaalaman ni Karylle, kinakabahan din siya sa tuwing nagme-make love sila. Di niya ba alam kung nasa-satisfy niya ba talaga si Karylle o sakto lang? May insecurity din ang mga lalaki noh. Kung doble na ang kaba ng mga babae sa tuwing gagawin ang bagay na yun, may ganon din sa mga kalalakihan... Di mahirap magpigil ha? Kaya naman ilang kape naiinom niya bago sila magsimula ng lumakas-lakas ang tuhod... Doble-dobleng kaba pa nararamdaman niya dahil kay Karylle. His wife is not just typical wife like others.. Karylle is one of a kind, at kahit ata tumanda na sila di pa din mawawala ang pagnanasa nito. Wala naman ng masama don dahil mag-asawa na sila. Ang naiisip lang niya, baka kakapanganak pa lang ni Karylle may mabuo na naman sila.. Tssk tssk! Kung ano-ano na sumasagap sa isip niya at bago pa siya makatulog ulit ay may tumatawag naman kaya sinagot na muna niya ito..

"Hello?"

"Mr. Viceral, this is just to confirm about your reservation for dinner at 8?"

"Yea. Yeah we'll be there. Is everything set?"

"Yes sir.."

"Okay, thank you" And he hang up..

This night should be perfect... Surely it would be ♥

Pagkadating ng 6:00 pm ay nagising na si Karylle... When she knew Vice isn't around she pouted, but afterwards when she reminisced of what had happened earlier she cannot help herself blushed ♥ Sa tuwing gagawin nila ang bagay na yun, Vice is always gentle. Karylle knew how Vice excert effort just to satisfy and give her the best of the best. Kaya naman ganoon na lang din ang work out niya para di siya tumaba. Simula nung maging mag-asawa sila, mas naconscious na siya sa katawan. Baka malingat ang mata ni Viceral makapatay siya ng di oras. Syempre biro lang un...

Pagkatapos magmuni-muni, lumipat siya ng higa papuntang kanan kung nasaan may naka-dikit na sticky note sa lampshade..

See you at 8. Wear only the simplest, I don't want to punch someone tonight. Joke, anything you wear will look good on you. I just prefer black so you'll look dashing. Love you wife

@ KU DÉ TA ♥

Natawa naman siya sa sinabi ng asawa... Kahit kelan talaga... She look at the time, she only have almost an hour to prepare. She took a bath, then after she looks on the closet and picked a black dress which is above the knee that shows her sexy back letting her curves out. She put some light make-up and tied her hair up. She just put a silver stiletto to match her outfit, then that's it... The simpler the better. :)

When she reached the restaurant, she's puzzled. It was closed.... And it was already in dark night. No lights, she was about to go when the door suddenly opened by itself.. She tried to look at it when she saw candle lights spread all over the place, then she walked on it still puzzled... When she reached the center part there's no candle lights anymore.. Because its already lights in lantern that surrounds in tree. Then there the man who made simple things to an extra-ordinary one..

"Awesome.."

"Have a seat my lady..."

Karylle sit then look at Vice who's wearing a black american outfit that really looks good on him.. "You're handsome.." Nasabi niya ng walang preno.. "I know right.." At umarte pang parang si Girlie... "But srsly, you look good" Sabi ulit ni Karylle "But you're even better.." Nagkibit balikat na lang si Karylle.. "Can I ask something??"

"Sure.. What is it?"

"Why it seems that its only the two of us here?"

"Well that's the plan.."

"Huh?"

"Remember? Its our first monthsary today as husband and wife, I just think of something simple yet special."

"You really made this day unforgettable and memorable. Actually you did that everyday... I'm sorry for all my stupid mistakes"

"Sshhh. There's no time for drama, lets just enjoy this night... Can I have this dance my lady?"

"But there's no music naman?"

"Kahit wala.. Tayo lang, makakalikha na ng himig.. Tara??"

He accompanied Karylle as they dance slowly... "Hmmm.. Hmmm.. Just listen to the sound of air and go with the flow" Karylle didn't get it at first not until she's getting there. The electricity she's feeling.. "I love you" Vice whispered.. "I even love you more.. Please bare with me" Vice just smiled..

"10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1"

*》[Boom]《*  *》>Sparks<《*

There's fireworks! Stating Happy ViceRylle Day

"Did you know, everytime I'm with you... Everyday is ViceRylle day, everyday is always Valentines day.. I love you Karylle, yesterday today and tomorrow"

"Me too Vice.. My day is always Valentines day when I'm with you. I love you too my love my Valentine ♥" And they shared a sweet passionate kiss that completes their night....

---

TBC. THANKS FOR READING PO! :)