Tomlinsons

Tomlinsons- Intro Two
{Edited}

Hello I'm guessing you met the Styles triplets already! Well you are going to meet the Tomlinson triplets.

I'm Louis Tomlinson the oldest Tomlinson triplet by five minuets and thirteen seconds.

I'm what is as known as the funny one. They call me loud, out going, loud, and sexy. Wink wink. Anyway I have two other brothers William and Tommy Tomlinson.

William is the second oldest and he is punk! He wears eyeliner and I tease him about it a lot. He has a lot of tattoos but wears bright colors that make you think pride fest shit all over him each day... he's cool though. William is also loud when you get to know him, but quieter when he first meet him. Unless he feels the need to protect Tommy and I.

Tommy is a complete nerd and the youngest. I mean he wears spaceship pajamas to bed for crying out loud! Okay I'm not complaining too much because is absolutely adorable. He is really quiet and doesn't talk much unless he is called on in class or he is talking to me or William. Tommy wears little black glasses and has his nose in a book whenever he can get his hands on them.

We are boxers. We professionally kick peoples asses for a living. No one knows the real us and nobody will. It's amazing to watch Tommy turn from the little nerd scared to order Wendy's to some bad ass who could give two f*cks about anything.

I love my brothers and my brothers love me. We don't need anybody else but us.