Mothers song

Yuma was drawing in his sketchpad and hummed a song that caught Mary's attention... "Yuma? what're you singing?" Mary asks as she approached him. Yuma couldn't answer due to a recent injury from hunting with the tribes people. So he looks up and lifts his book to her. Mary read the note and looks at the picture. "It's the only song that I know, I don't remember where I learned it from, but I know that it is special, do you know?" Mary nods and said, "My mother used to hum that song when she was putting me to sleep as i was an infant." Mary eyes widened and said "her spirit resides within you, that's good to know..." Yuma nods and walks to the doorstep and sat down, watching the tribes people do their daily labor work. Suddenly Yuma said "man, I wonder what its like to be a werepanther, its probably tough but i'm curious.." Yuma flinched as he noticed that he just talked, so he walked back inside to look at his reflection in the mirror. his injury is gone! Yuma was very happy but at the same time, very confused. Mary walked by and said "hi Yuma!" He replied "hi Mary!" She froze and walks back to him, "did you just...?" Yuma turned towards her and said "yup" Mary was happy and said "it would seem that mother's healing abilities have been passed down upon you, Yuma" Yuma hugs Mary and said "love you mary!" Mary hugs him back and said "me too Yuma, me too."