Chapter 1

*Luna's Pov*

"Luna get up you're gonna be late for school!" Said, my mom yelling from downstairs. "Ugh give me 5 more minutes!", I say as I covered my face with my covers.
A couple minutes passed by, I hear footsteps approaching my room. I figured it was just my mom. But, I guess I was wrong. And guess who it was. The twins. As soon as my door opened Ethan and Grayson were both screaming at me to get up.
"What the fuck is wrong with y'all dick heads. I could've gotten a damn heart attack!" I say while putting my hand on my chest. Then, Grayson and Ethan busted out laughing. All I did was shoot daggers at them. After the whole situation. I told the twins to get out of my room cause I had to take a shower.
As soon as they got out I hopped right in and took a quick shower. After getting out of the shower I put on my outfit (outfit above). I really didn't feel like dressing up so I wore something comfortable, I guess. After I was done getting dressed, I did my makeup and then went to my restroom and brushed my teeth. As soon I was done I hurried up and unplugged my iPhone and ran down the stairs and kissed my mom goodbye.
"Ethan and Grayson come on let's go!" I yelled, while they both came out running out of my house.

*Ethan's Pov*
(I bet y'all didn't see that coming lol. Okay maybe y'all did haha..)

"So, bro what you do this weekend?" I asked, Luna. She answered and says, "um nothing much. I was home all weekend which was boring as hell!"

\TO BE CONTINUED/

Hey lovelies ❤️
So, what do y'all think about chapter 1?
Don't forget to vote and comment! Btw sorry if I sucked lol.