Making Up

Hook's POV

"You knew the whole time?" Regina asks. "She is the closest thing I have to family" I say. "She is Peter Pan's one weakness, his only love. But don't try and use her against him, he would barely even let you near her." I say. "So, if we get to her we get to him" Charming says"She's probably the nicest most selfless person in the world though, she doesn't deserve that" Snow says. "I've met her before a long time ago in the Enchanted Forest" she continues. 
Elizabeth's POV

I sit on a log a little outside camp by the river. I feel Peter sit next me, "I wish you had just told me you were dying" I say a single tear drips out of my eye. "I know" he says and kisses my forehead.
"Come on lets go back" he says and we begin to walk back to the treehouse.

I sit with my legs crossed on the couch. "Rumple is going to try and kill me" I say. "Well he'd have to go through me and we know he can't" Peter says.
"Well you do make a point" I say. I look to see the boys dancing and laughing around the fire.

"Do you have to kill Henry? Is there no other way?" I ask. "Unfortunately no, at least nothing that would work in the time limit that we have" He says and I nod.

I kiss him and he kisses back hard, for the first time in months. I kiss him and he holds me so hard in his arms protectively.
I pull away and lean my forehead against his. "You know I'd never let anyone hurt you right?" he says and I nod slowly.

"If any of the boys get hurt Peter, I swear.." I begin to say.
"You worry too much" Peter says and I nod.

"I'm gonna get ready for bed" I say while walking through the doorway.
"Is anyone a real threat?" I ask to Peter.
"Possibly Rumple and Emma, but nothing we can't handle" I hear him say from the other room. I put on a a white, long t-shirt. I pull my leather pants off and put on sweatpants.
I pull my hair into a ponytail and walk back into the room.
"I've missed nights like this" I say and he nods in agreement.
"I have too" he says and does his annoying eyebrow thing.
"Stop doing that" I say and slap his arm even though it's kind of adorable.

"Stop doing what?" he says and does it again.
"Your awesome eyebrows make everyone elses eyebrows feel inferior" I say.
"Oh really? I didn't know eyebrows had feelings" He said.
"That's exactly what someone with amazing eyebrows would say"
He nods. I burst out laughing and he smiles.

I yawn and nuzzle my face into his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me and picks me up bridal style. He lays me in our bed and kisses my forehead.
"Get some sleep, phase two begins tomorrow" he says.
"Goodnight, I love you" I say half asleep. He chuckles and says,
"I love you too"