Talent

Amy P.O.V

"C-Cass, come here for a second." I say in a slightly scared tone. She picks Buddy up and walks over to where I'm waiting for her.

"What's up buttercup?" She says with cross-eyes, making me giggle as well as Buddy.

"They're THE One Direction, Cass." I say somberly.

"And your point is?" She says. Honestly? I don't really have a point. "Buddy? Can you go sit with Ju-Ju? She might buy you something." Cass says to the grinning little boy.

"Okie dokie." He says with a bubbly grin. We watch him walk back to the others, now noticing them talking.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I ask Cass.

"Perhaps they're trying to figure out why elephants don't crump?" She says with a shrug.

Soon all seven heads turn towards us. I look to Cass and see her swaying from side to side humming Rack City Bitch. Okay then....

Checking my phone to see the time, I notice that we have 15 minutes to get to a new Nandos store that does live acts.

"Cass we have 15 minutes!" I exclaim as I shake her. She snaps out of what ever thinking time she was having and yelps slightly before running to Julianne and Buddy whispering in their ears most likely what I told her.

"OHMYGUMDROPS!" Julianne yells, probably scaring the guys as well. I walk over to them feeling like a loner without those girls there.

The boys had taken off their sunglasses but kept their faces hidden well. "What's wrong girlies?" Niall asked in his thick Irish accent.

"We're just a little behind schedule in what we're meant to do today." Cass says to him in the same Irish accent. The guys burst out laughing while Cass just picks Buddy up again. "So who's your mummy Buddy?"

"That would be me." We turn to see a short woman with blonde hair. "Thank you for watching him. He always gets distracted and wanders off." She babbles.

"It's all good." Cass says with a smile.

"Hey aren't you three girls performing at Nandos in a few minutes?" She says brightly.

"Yeah we are. How did you know?" Julianne asks tilting her head slightly. I noticed that Niall's head snapped up when she said 'Nandos'.

"Well I'm the manager." She laughs.

"Oh so you're Mrs Fern then?" I say.

"Yes I am." She says grinning. She turns to the boys we just met. "Would you boys like to see these girls perform?"

They responded with 'Yeah' and 'I LOVE NANDOS'.

"Great. See you all there! Come on Buddy." With that she walks off,

"How are we meant to get there in seven minutes?!" I say worriedly.

"Oh Amy my love." Cass says dramatically. "Why should such a wonderous beauty as you be so oblivious to reality? My dear sweet girl, we're performing at the Nandos store upstairs." She points to the Nandos store on the upper level.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaim trying to play it off. "I knew that!" I could feel the heat rushing to my face as Cass and Julianne rolled their eyes.

"So what are you girls performing?" Louis says in a low voice so that no one can identify him.

Cass jumps on his back and screams "Ride my noble steed for I shall tell you on the way!" Louis grabs her thighs and starts galloping like a horse towards the escalators.