"Blue and White," Rory says

"What about flowers and wedding party?" Emily asks

"Flowers you can choose what you think is best," Rory says

"Groomsmen will be Colin, Logan, Philip and Marcus and best man will be Robert, " Finn says

"Bridesmaids will be Paris, Steph, Juliet and Rosemary and Maid of honor will be April, " Rory says

"Did you spend yesterday talking wedding?" Mrs. Morgan asks

"No, just know who we wanted," Rory says

"How about Dress and Tux," Francine asks

"I want Mom, Grandma Emily, Mrs.. Morgan and Grandma Francine to help me shop," Rory says

"That's so sweet of you darling," Mrs. Morgan says

"I have a tux guy already, I have an appointment with the guys for next week," Finn says

"I will deal with the catering," Francine says

for the next few hours, the 6 of them hashed out any details they could about the wedding and reception, Most of were left up to Emily, Francine and Mrs. Morgan's discretion on what would look best for a social event wedding. Emma, Emilia, and Evie came back to the hotel with two very happy giggly babies and about four bags of baby stuff they bought.

"What are these?" Finn asks

"Those are what some would call aunties spoiling their baby niece and nephew," Emilia says

"Rory we are going to have a problem soon, the kid's stuff is outgrowing the penthouse" Rory jokes

"We will just have to buy the other penthouse out and expand," Finn says

"I was kidding.... I think we have more than enough room, six bedrooms, and just under 5900sq feet is big in New York" Rory says

"We could always use more guestroom or fill the room's with children, My love," Finn says

"We will see how thing go, but the guest rooms may not be a bad idea," Rory says

September 9th

It's been a month since the wedding details were discussed, Rory found her dress, and all the bridal party's dress's, Finn and the boys all had their tux's being made and the reception and ceremony locations were decided and set, December 23rd, Grace church for ceremony and The Plaza Hotel Grand Ballroom for the reception along with limo's for the wedding party and family's to get from the ceremony to the reception. The shade of blue picked is royal blue, the Bridesmaids dresses are all different styles and cuts, the boys will have a black suit with white shirt, a blue pocket square and blue ties or a blue bow tie depending what they feel. With all the major details handled Rory and Finn decided to spend some time celebrating by going out to dinner and dancing with their friends. Finn for the first time in ages decided to let loose and drink quite a bit, with Rory's encouragement,  of course with the way the boys were looking there was a lot of girls hitting on them, and none of the guys were taking the bait,  usually at least Robert would take it, but he's been acting less interested in fooling around with girls since summer started, almost like he is seeing someone and not telling any of us.

October 21st

Finn and Rory decided they are going to do the egg harvesting before the wedding since she is no longer exclusively breastfeeding due to her supply slowing down. They have an appointment set up for November 3rd to start the shots for the egg retrieval. The twins are currently 3 1/2 months old and doing very well and are very spoiled. Steph, Juliet, Rosemary, and Rory have been spending a lot of time together so Steph can spend some quality time with Rory, Harper, and Richie and get used to having kids around as Steph hasn't really spent much time around children she still needs to learn a lot and why not do it while spending time with her friends. They have spent days shopping, relaxing and doing things the kids and they would like the zoo, carousel and walking in the park.