Chapter 1

•Audy's P.O.V•

 "Welcome to Los Angeles, California! C'mon we got to move...but first, do you have the ball? For later I mean," I pleaded and Lyss nodded," Yes! You still owe me the trip to the park." I reminded her, she was supposed to take me to the park and play ball...but that didn't happen.

"Okay, okay....I thought you forgot about that...anyway, we got to head to a hotel or somethin', Kay?" she asked and I nodded. We walked for what seemed like forever but, we finally made it and got to our room. Though we were like sisters, we still had a bed on one each side of the room to spread the oh-so-little things we had left.

"Hey, Lyss...?" I turned around slowly, turning away from the job of unpacking I still had to do.

"Yeah...?" she stopped unpacking.

"Do you...uh...never mind...it's stupid." I returned to unpacking.

"C'mon tell me, you know I hate this kind of stuff." She said putting more stuff away.

"Do you think we could meet Team Crafted? Cause' ya know...their base is here..." I said quickly, returning to my job. She stared at me and sighed.

"We can only hope...for hope is the most precious thing, more precious than the clothes we wear." She started to say using her stern wisdom voice (da fuq?)," And I know it is our dream to be in Team Crafted...but hey...let's go to the park and play with the ball Kay?" I nodded...," Bring the Butter swords, and whatever else you want..." she said and I knew what she meant. I nodded and we took some things and left.

~Time skip to park! Cause I can! CAN'T BE TAMED!~

It was nice out, the wind blowing through my well hid ears and tail along with my hair. It. Felt. Great! Today it felt like nothing could go wrong, like every step you took lead you to a better future...but I knew that wouldn't happen for us. We were freaks, and we knew it. But it was nice to have a day of peace, knowing that villagers wouldn't chase you away. For once in my life I felt normal. Both of our parents dis-owned us, we didn't need them though...all we needed was each other...........and a...ball...

(Hello! This is shinyumbreongirl or Audy and I just want to put this down here to explain how this tag-team stuff works. Tag-team books, like this one, are books that two writers make together. You may notice different writing styles through the book, but you also may notice that it is only in the P.O.V's we are assigned ourselves to, making it have more personality! So, that is it and I'll see-well write for you guys later....Baaahiiiiiiiiii! ~Audy XD )